About the JBL Live 650BTNC
Solid performance and features for the money
Solid performance and features for the money
JBL's Live 650BTNC combines two of the most convenient features available in headphones these days. First off, you get built-in Bluetooth, so you can ditch that headphone cable. Connect to your phone, your tablet, your laptop, and even other devices like newer TVs and audio components — wirelessly. Once you experience that wireless freedom, you won't want to go back. And second, these phones have active noise cancellation to lower the "noise floor" and let you enjoy your music (or just silence) with fewer distractions.
Signature JBL sound
What would all that convenience be worth, if the headphones didn't sound good? Fortunately, JBL has deep roots in the audio biz, so they know how to deliver here. The over-the-ear earcups are fitted with large 40mm drivers that pump out clear sound with punchy bass. The built-in rechargeable battery gives you 20 hours of wireless music with noise-canceling on, or 30 hours with that feature turned off. A 3.5mm headphone cable lets you listen the old-fashioned way when power's running low.
- comfortable over-ear design
- 40mm dynamic drivers deliver immediate sound with punchy bass
- active noise-canceling technology reduces ambient sounds
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- tap the left earcup to access Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- buttons on right earcup offer music, volume, and call controls
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of wireless music listening with active noise cancellation
- up to 30 hours of wireless music listening without noise-cancellation
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- fabric-covered headband and ergonomically designed earpads for long-lasting comfort
- includes 3.5mm miniplug headphone cable with woven jacket for wired listening
- USB charging cable included
- frequency response: 16-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 9.17 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # jbllive650btncblk
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 48" Audio cable with in-line remote/microphone (angled 3.5mm plug)
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Cloth pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- FCC and IC statement
- Attention sheet
- Google Assistant sheet
More details on the JBL Live 650BTNC
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.017" x 3.675"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||16-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Live 650BT NC over-ear wireless noise-cancelling headphones let you listen to music or phone calls in peace and quiet, even in a noisy environment. The Live 650BT NCs also feature Bluetooth 4.2 with on-board controls for volume, music playback, and phone calls. You can easily access the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa directly from the headphones. The Live 650BT NC comes with a charging cable, cloth storage pouch, and a detachable audio cable with remote and microphone to listen when the battery is low.
Drivers: The Live 650BT NC is equipped with large 40mm dynamic drivers to deliver JBL's legendary Signature Sound.
Voice Assistant: You can access the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa by simply tapping the ear cup. Setup for your preferred voice assistant is done in the JBL My Headphones app.
Bluetooth: The Live 650BT NC wireless over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth Version 4.2, and are compatible with A2DP (v1.3), AVRCP (v1.5), and HFP (v1.6) profiles.
My JBL Headphones App: The My JBL Headphones App, available for iOS and Android devices, provides extra controls and settings beyond the on-board buttons. In the app, you can select from 3 preset EQ curves, as well as customize or create your own EQ settings. My JBL Headphones provides access to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice assistants to control the headphones with your voice. The app displays the battery level of your headphones as a percentage. Any product or firmware updates will come wirelessly through the app to the headphones. The app also has a product tutorial and FAQs under the Product Help tab. My JBL Headphones App is compatible with iOS devices (9.0 or later) and Android devices (5.0 and up).
Battery: The Live 650BT NC over-ear wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 700mAh Polymer lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. A quick, 15-minute charge provides an extra 2 hours of playback time. Estimated battery life is as follows:
|Conditions||Playback / Talk Time|
|BT On / ANC On||20 hours|
|BT On / ANC Off||30 hours|
|BT Off / ANC On||35 hours|
- Frequency Response: 16Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Maximum Input Power: 30mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Dimensions: Ear Cup: Width 3.017" Height 3.675" Depth 2.075"
- Weight: 9.2 ounces