About the JBL PBM100
Your JBL PartyBox is cranking out the tunes and you're in the mood to cut loose! Just plug the JBL PBM100 mic into the PartyBox and start singing. This rugged mic is ideal for vocals. It's designed to reject ambient sound and is feedback-resistant. Plus its wire cap with windscreen further mutes background noise and minimizes windblasts.
Ready to plug, and play
The PBM100 has a pro-style three-pin XLR output and comes with its own mic cable. The cable is terminated with a 1/4" plug and comes with a 3.5mm stereo minijack adapter. Bottom line: the PBM100 may be optimized for use with PartyBox speakers, but you can plug this mic into virtually any mixer or portable PA system.
- for use with JBL PartyBox speakers
- dynamic microphone
- cardioid pattern for noise rejection and feedback resistance
- wire mesh cap with windscreen
- frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -55 ± 3dBV/Pa
- output impedance: 600 ohms
- mic cable with 1/4" audio out
- 3.5mm stereo minijack adapter included
- 7-7/16"H x 1-7/8" diameter
- weight: 3.8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLPBM100BLKAM
What's in the box:
- Dynamic microphone (male XLR output)
- 10' Microphone cable (female XLR on one end / male 1/4" TS on other end)
- 1/4" - 1/8" Adapter
- Quickstart Guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
- Warranty information
JBL PBM100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL PBM100
Overview: The JBL PBM100 is a wired dynamic microphone designed for vocal performances and engineered to be used with one of JBL's PartyBox speakers (sold separately). The PBM100 can be plugged directly into a JBL PartyBox and is ready for use, with no setup required.
Connection: The PBM100 microphone features a male XLR connector at its base, for use with the included 10' microphone cable. This features a female XLR plug on one end and a 1/4" TS plug on the other, allowing for a direct connection to an optional JBL PartyBox. The PBM100 can also be used with other standard pro audio gear, such as a mixer or powered PA system, either with the included 10' cable, or using a standard XLR cable (sold separately). A 1/4" to 1/8" adapter is also included, if needed.
- Capsule Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -55 ±3dBV/Pa
- Impedance: 600Ω