About the JBL PartyBox 710
Let's go party!
Let's go party!
The JBL PartyBox 710 could play a big role at your next get-together. This powerful speaker kicks out a monster sound while built-in LEDs dazzle with a light show. Stream tunes from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
Plug in a mic and sing along. Plug in a guitar and play along. Play that killer playlist from your USB flash drive. The PartyBox 710 is rugged and splashproof, so don't worry about that spilled drink or splashes around the pool.
Big sound all around
The PartyBox 710 features two 2-3/4" tweeters and two 8" woofers for bold, brawny sound. Selectable Bass Boost lets you add even more oomph to the low frequencies. Need more sound? You can wirelessly pair two of these speakers for wider two-channel stereo or to just double the volume.
JBL PartyBox app
Get the most from your PartyBox 710 with the free control app. It lets you adjust the EQ and control the volume remotely. Select the patterns and colors for the speaker's light display. Adjust the music for karaoke. The app even lets you throw in sound effect presets for your DJ sets.
The PartyBox 710 has a built-in slot to hold your smartphone or tablet upright, making it easier to operate.
More connections, more music
In addition to streaming wirelessly via Bluetooth, you can also connect sound sources directly to the PartyBox 710. Plug a flash drive full of party mixes into the rear-panel USB port. The speaker has two 1/4" jacks — one for a mic and another for a guitar. Each input has independent gain control. There's also 3.5mm stereo minijack input for a portable music player or another compatible audio source. The PartyBox 710 plugs into an AC outlet for power.
- two 2-3/4" tweeters and two 8" woofers
- bass-reflex cabinet with rear-firing port
- frequency response: 35-20,000 Hz
- system power: 800 watts RMS
- built-in Bluetooth 5.1
- stereo minijack for portable devices
- USB port for flash drives
- microphone and guitar inputs with independent volume controls
Top-mounted DJ pad and controls:
- selectable colors and display patterns
- horn, clapping, and scratch sound effects
- bass boost
- voice cancel function for karaoke
JBL PartyBox app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- wirelessly pair two JBL PartyBox 710 speakers for two-channel stereo or for double volume
- sound effect presets
- selectable light show patterns and colors
- karaoke settings
- bass boost
- USB charging for your mobile phone or tablet
- IPX4-rated splashproof
- integrated carry handle and built-in wheels for easy transport
- plugs into an AC outlet for power
- 15-11/16"W x 35-1/2"H x 17-1/4"D
- weight: 61.3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLPARTYBOX710AM
What's in the box:
- Powered Bluetooth speaker
- 78" AC Power cord (C7 unpolarized)
- Quickstart guide
- Warranty/Safety information & product registration booklet
JBL PartyBox 710 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL PartyBox 710
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (Inches)||2.75|
|Tweeter Material||Not given|
|Midrange Size (Inches)||---|
|Woofer Size (Inches)||8|
|Woofer Type||Not given|
|Watts RMS (Continuous)||800|
|Watts Maximum (Peak)||Not given|
|Max. Digital Audio Bit Depth||Not given|
|Max. Digital Audio Sample Rate||Not given|
|Apple AirPlay 2||No|
|Bose Home Speaker||No|
|Control by app||PartyBox App|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
JBL Signature Sound: The JBL PartyBox 710 is equipped with two 2.75" dome tweeters and two 8" woofers powered by a built-in 800 watt amplifier for dynamic JBL signature sound with clear highs, rich midrange, and deep bass. There is rear-firing port and Bass Boost function which helps enhance the powered speaker's bass performance.
TWS (True Wireless Stereo): True Wireless Stereo (TWS) uses Bluetooth to wirelessly link two PartyBox speakers together as a stereo pair. There is a L/R switch on the back of the speaker that lets you choose which speaker plays the left channel and which speaker plays the right channel. Daisy Chain Input & Output connectors (3.5mm) also let you daisy-chain multiple PartyBoxes, allowing them to all play the same input signals.
Splash Proof & Portable: The JBL PartyBox 710 is splash proof (IPX4 rating) for safe placement on the deck or by the pool (it can handle light water spray). An integrated carry-handle and smooth-glide wheels make it easy to transport the JBL PartyBox 710 speaker.
Light Effects: The JBL PartyBox 710 features full-panel lighting and strobe effects to create a captivating light show for your party. The built-in lighting can be controlled from the top-panel controls or from a paired Bluetooth-enabled smartphone using the JBL PartyBox App.
JBL PartyBox App: Use the JBL PartyBox App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) to control speaker with your compatible smartphone or tablet device. You'll be able to control source, audio, playback, and lighting functions from your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device.
- Source Selection: Select Bluetooth, USB, or Aux.
- Playback Controls: You can Play, Pause and Skip music tracks.
- Audio Settings: Adjust Volume, Bass, Treble, Echo, and Bass Boost.
- Customize Lightshow: Customize Lightshow effect and color.
- Sound Effects: Select between Sound Effect presets.
Mic/Guitar/Aux Inputs: The JBL PartyBox 710 offers a 1/4" Mic and 1/4" Mic/Guitar input to really get your party started. Both inputs each have an independent gain control, and the Mic/Guitar input includes a 2-way switch for selecting the type of input signal. A 3.5mm (1/8") jack lets you play audio from a portable device's headphone output. Three top-panel buttons let you add sound effects such as hand-clapping, horn, and scratching. There's also an "Echo" mode which adds an echo effect to your audio.
- Optional Wired Mic: The JBL PBM100 (sold separately) is a wired dynamic microphone designed for vocal performances and engineered to be used with the JBL PartyBox speaker. The PBM100 can be plugged directly into a JBL PartyBox and is ready for use, with no setup required.
- Optional Wireless Mic Kit: The JBL Wireless Microphone Kit (sold separately) lets you add dual hand-held, wireless microphones to the JBL PartyBox speaker. Both microphones are pre-paired to the included wireless receiver for plug-and-play convenience. The wireless receiver plugs directly into your PartyBox's mic jack, and provides a wireless range of up to 32', letting you move around freely while singing or speaking.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The JBL PartyBox 710 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth 5.1 with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP 1.3) and playback control (AVRCP 1.6). You'll be able to stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content on Bluetooth source device (such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop) to the PartyBox 710. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions such as Play, Pause, & Skip from the speaker. You will continue to use your Bluetooth-enabled device for advanced music navigation and to view song/artist/album information. The speaker has a wireless Bluetooth range of approximately 33'.
Note: The JBL PartyBox 710 does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for making and answering phone calls.
USB Port: The JBL PartyBox 710 features a USB (type-A) port for connection of a USB mass storage class (MSC) device, such as a USB thumbdrive. The PartyBox 710 supports playback of MP3 (8-44.1kHz; 8-320kbps), WMA (8-48kHz; 5-320kbps), and WAV (8-48kHz; 16/24-bit) music files loaded onto a compatible USB MSC device formatted in FAT16 or FAT32. The USB port (rated at 5V/2.1A) can also be used to charge a USB-enabled portable devices, like your smartphone or tablet.
Note: The USB port does not support playback of Apple iOS or Android OS devices.
Power Requirements: The JBL PartyBox 710 includes a detachable 78" AC power cord which plugs into the back of the speaker and into a an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately - see Accessories Tab). The PartyBox 710 is not battery powered.
Handle & Wheels: A top-mounted easy-grip handle and concealed wheels make it easy to transport your JBL PartyBox 710.
2 questions already asked