About the JBL Reflect Contour 2
Rock your workout
JBL's Reflect Contour 2 Bluetooth headphones are built for a stable, comfortable fit.
Rock your workout
JBL built their Reflect Contour 2 earbuds to stay put during your toughest workouts, so you can crank your favorite tunes and push yourself a little harder. These Bluetooth in-ear 'phones feature sweat-proof aluminum earbuds with silicone stabilizers. Plus, the reflective behind-the-neck cable wraps around your ears, giving you better visibility and an even more secure fit.
A comfortable fit for long workouts
Your get three sizes of silicone ear tips, along with three sizes of wing-shaped stabilizing "enhancers," which you can mix and match to customize the fit to your own ears. A proper fit makes for better comfort during longer workouts, of course. But with in-ear headphones, getting a tight, comfortable seal is an important factor in getting maximum sound quality, too — particularly on the bass end of the spectrum.
Take calls using the built-in mic
If a call comes in on your paired phone, you can use the three-button in-line remote to answer and talk. And the 10-hour battery is an improvement over past generations, allowing you to go longer between charges.
- Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- lightweight earbuds with wing-shaped stabilizing "enhancers"
- behind-the-ear cable with wraparound ear hook design for better stability
- 5.8mm dynamic driver in each earpiece
- sweat-proof design
- three-button remote for controlling music playback and volume with a smartphone or portable music player
- built-in microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 10 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- 15-minute quick charge gives you an hour of playback
- earpieces are connected by a bright, reflective cable for visibility and safety
- includes 3 sizes of ear tips and 3 sizes of Freebit™ enhancers for a proper fit
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- weight: 0.63 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLREFCONTOUR2BLK
What's in the box:
- In-ear Bluetooth headphones (black) with 19.5" connecting cable and 3-button in-line remote/microphone
- 3 Pairs of black silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 3 Pairs of black silicone stabilizers (1 pair installed)
- 12" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro USB on other end)
- Sport carry pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Warning sheet
- FCC and IC Statement
- Warranty sheet
JBL Reflect Contour 2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Reflect Contour 2
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.531" x 0.531"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Reflect Contour 2 in-ear sport headphones are designed for active lifestyles. The ergonomic, dual-lock ear buds feature an over-the-ear hook, so they stay in your ear as you workout. They are equipped with a highly-reflective cable to give you added visibility at night.
Sweat-Proof: The headphones are sweat-proof, so you can wear them for all of your rigorous activities. They have an IPX5 water-resistance rating.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with premium 5.8mm dynamic drivers for solid bass response and clear highs.
Bluetooth: The Reflect Contour 2 features Bluetooth 4.2 technology for a wireless connection, and has the following profiles: A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5, and HFP v1.6. You can keep your smartphone or Bluetooth music player in your pocket or gym bag while you workout.
Note: The headphones do not include a wired connection.
Compatibility: The in-line 3-button remote and microphone is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and mobile devices. The outer buttons turn the volume up or down, and skip to next/previous track, while the center button turns on the power, pause/play your music, or answer/end your phone calls. The remote/mic works with most of today's smartphones and tablets, including Apple iOS and Android product.
Ear Tips: The JBL Reflect Contour 2 in-ear sport headphones include three pairs of Freebit silicone ear tips (small, medium, and large). In addition, three pairs of Freebit ergonomic enhancers (small, medium, large). The enhancers combine with the ear hook's over-the-ear cable design to ensure the ear buds stay in your ears. You can mix and match the ear tips and enhancers for the best fit.
Rechargeable Battery: The Reflect Contour 2 in-ear headphones are powered by a 3.7-volt 2x85mAh Lithium-Ion cylindrical cell rechargeable battery located in the in-line remote. The battery can be charged in approximately 2 hours via the supplied Micro USB cable. A fully charged battery provides a full 10 hours of battery life. A 15-minute "speed charge" will provide approximately 1 hour of playback time.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 22kHz
- Impedance: 14 ohms
- Drivers: 5.8mm Dynamic Drivers
- Bluetooth Frequency Range: 2.402 - 2.480 GHz
- Bluetooth Transmitter Power: < 4dBm
- Dimensions: Diameter 0.531" Depth 1.137"
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
2 questions already asked