About the JBL Reflect Mini 2
Ever notice how adding tunes to your workout helps get you moving and keep you moving? Obviously the folks at JBL have noticed. The Reflect Mini 2 is the latest generation of their popular Bluetooth sports earbuds, and it's got some cool features geared toward folks who like to stay active.
A comfortable fit for long workouts
Your get three sizes of silicone ear tips, along with three sizes of wing-shaped stabilizing "enhancers," which you can mix and match to customize the fit to your own ears. A proper fit makes for better comfort during longer workouts, of course. But with in-ear headphones, getting a tight, comfortable seal is an important factor in getting maximum sound quality, too — particularly on the bass end of the spectrum.
These lightweight earbuds connect to your phone wirelessly via Bluetooth, so there's no dangling cord to get in your way while you're running laps or doing reps on the military press. The short cord running between the two earpieces has a high-visibility reflective stripe (that's where the name "Reflect" comes from), for better visibility in darker environments.
Take calls using the built-in mic
If a call comes in on your paired phone, you can use the three-button in-line remote to answer and talk. And the 10-hour battery is an improvement over past generations, allowing you to go longer between charges.
- extra-small and lightweight earbuds
- 5.8mm dynamic driver in each earpiece
- Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- sweat-proof design
- 3-button remote for controlling music playback and volume with a smartphone or portable music player
- built-in microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 10 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- earpieces are connected by a bright, reflective cord for visibility and safety
- includes 3 sizes of ear tips and 3 sizes of Freebit™ enhancers for a proper fit
- carry case
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- weight: 0.53 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLREFMINI2UAM
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth in-ear headphones (blue) with 19" connecting cord and in-line remote/mic
- 12" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro USB on other end)
- 3 Pairs of Freebit enhancers (small / medium-installed / large)
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips (small / medium - installed / large)
- Sport carry pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC statement
- Warranty Card
- Warning sheet
JBL Reflect Mini 2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Reflect Mini 2
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.524" x 0.524"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Reflect Mini 2 (Bluetooth) in-ear sport headphones are designed for active lifestyles. The ergonomic ear tips are IPX5 sweat- and water-resistant, and stay in your ear as you go through your workout. The headphones are equipped with a highly-reflective 19" connecting cable to give you added visibility at night. The included cable cinch lets you adjust the length of the cable for better stability.
Lightweight: The Reflect Mini 2s wireless sport headphones are extremely light, weighing only 1/2 ounce. They provide hours of long-lasting comfort for most any athletic activity.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with premium 5.8mm drivers for solid bass response and clear highs.
Bluetooth: The Reflect Mini 2 features Bluetooth 4.2 technology for a wireless connection. You can keep your smartphone or Bluetooth music player in your pocket or gym bag while you workout. The Bluetooth connection has a range of up to 33 feet. Supported profiles include: A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5, and HFP v1.6.
Note: The headphones do not include a wired connection.
Remote/Mic: The in-line 3-button remote and microphone is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and mobile devices. The outer buttons turn the volume up or down, and skip to next or previous track, while the center button turns on the power, pause/play your music, or answer/end your phone calls. The remote/mic is compatible with a wide variety of smartphones, tables, and laptops.
Freebit Ear Tips: The JBL Reflect Mini 2 in-ear sport headphones include three pairs of Freebit silicone ear tips (small, medium, and large). In addition, three pairs of Freebit ergonomic enhancers (small, medium, large). The enhancers have flanges that tuck behind the folds in your outer ear to help keep them in place, even during the most rigorous activities. You can mix and match the ear tips and enhancers for the best fit.
Rechargeable Battery: These in-ear wireless headphones are powered by two 85mAh cylindrical Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. The battery can be fully charged in approximately 2 hours via the supplied Micro USB cable. A fully charged battery provides about 10 hours of battery life. A 15-minute Speed Charge can give you up to hour of playback time.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 22 kHz
- Impedance: 14 ohms
- Dimensions: Ear Buds: Diameter 0.524" Depth 1.135"
- Weight: 0.5 ounces
The JBL Reflect Mini 2 replaces these items
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls
- reflective wrap-around cord with in-line remote and microphone for controlling music and taking calls
- compact and sweat-proof