About the JBL Reflect Mini BT
Runner-approved headphones, now even better
Runner-approved headphones, now even better
The extra-small JBL Reflect Mini BT earbuds (pictured in teal) stay stable and secure during workouts while music plays wirelessly from your phone.
I've purchased several JBL Reflect headphones as gifts for family and friends. When I was researching workout headphones, I scoured running publications and customer reviews. They kept steering me toward JBL's in-ear sports series. And the Reflect Mini BT 'phones are the company's smallest and lightest yet — these tiny earbuds feel like they're barely there.
Music plays wirelessly from your phone or music player over Bluetooth®, allowing you to move freely. Tunes pump powerfully with no dangling cord interfering with your exercise.
Comfortable, reflective, and sweat-proof for tough outdoor training
You get four different-sized ear tips, so you can find the right fit. Two of those are JBL's flexible silicone sports 'buds that feel soft and comfortable for your entire workout. They're designed to avoid nerves and pressure points inside the ear that can cause pain or discomfort.
They're called "Reflect" because their highly-visible design helps keep you safe outside. And you won't have to cut a grueling outdoor run short. These 'phones can handle a little sweat and rain, and will play up to eight hours per charge, so your soundtrack keeps going as long as you do.
Hands-free, wireless calling
You can take phone calls wirelessly via Bluetooth. There's a mic built in and a three-button remote on the cable that connects the left and right earpieces. Use the remote to answer calls, skip songs, and play and pause music. The reflective cable sits behind your head.
- extra-small and lightweight earbuds
- 5.8mm dynamic driver in each earpiece
- Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- sweat-proof design
- three-button remote for controlling music playback and volume with a smartphone or portable music player
- built-in microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 8 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- earpieces are connected by a bright, reflective cord for visibility and safety
- includes 4 pairs of ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit and proper noise isolation
- 2 pairs of angled, ergonomic sports ear tips that stay secure during workouts
- 2 pairs of regular ear tips for stationary listening
- frequency response: 10-22,000 Hz
- weight: 0.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLREFLECTMINIBTBLK
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth in-ear headphones (black) with 19" connecting cord and in-line remote/mic
- 22" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro USB on other end)
- 2 Pairs of ergonomic sport ear tips (small / medium-installed)
- 2 Pairs of regular ear tips (small / medium)
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC statement
- Warranty Card
More details on the JBL Reflect Mini BT
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.556" x 0.556"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-22k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Reflect Mini BT (Bluetooth) in-ear sport headphones are designed for active lifestyles. The ergonomic ear tips are sweat-proof, and stay in your ear as you go through your workout. The headphones are equipped with a highly-reflective 19" connecting cable to give you added visibility at night.
Lightweight: The Reflect Mini BTs are the lightest in-ear wireless sport headphones, weighing only 1/2 ounce. They provide hours of long-lasting comfort for most any athletic activity.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with premium 5.8mm drivers for solid bass response and clear highs.
Bluetooth: The Reflect Mini BT features Bluetooth 4.0 technology for a wireless connection. You can keep your smartphone or Bluetooth music player in your pocket or gym bag while you workout. The Bluetooth connection has a range of up to 33 feet. Supported profiles include: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4, HFP v1.6, and HSP v1.2.
Note: The headphones do not include a wired connection.
Remote/Mic: The in-line 3-button remote and microphone is compatible with a wide range of smartphones and mobile devices. The outer buttons turn the volume up or down as needed, while the center button turns on the power, pause/play your music, skip to next track, or answer/end your phone calls. The remote/mic is compatible with a wide variety of smartphones, tables, and laptops.
Freebit Ear Tips: The JBL Reflect Mini BT in-ear sport headphones include two pairs of Freebit ergonomic ear tips (small and medium sizes). These ear tips are angled to match your ear canal, and have flanges that help keep them in your ears, even during the most rigorous activities. The headphones also include two pairs of standard silicone ear tips (small, medium).
Rechargeable Battery: These in-ear headphones are powered by a rechargeable battery located in the in-line remote. The battery can be charged in approximately 2 hours via the supplied Micro USB cable. A fully charged battery provides about 8 hours of battery life.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
7 questions already asked