About the JBL Stage A135C
Front-row sound in a slim package
Front-row sound in a slim package
When I was shopping for a center channel speaker for my system, I was frustrated by how big and boxy most of them were. I wanted crisp, clear dialogue, but I also wanted to be able to see the bottom half of my TV. If JBL's Stage A135C had existed at the time, it would have been on my short list of choices. Measuring just over 4” tall, the A135C is the perfect low-profile center channel to anchor your JBL Stage surround sound system.
If you prefer larger drivers in a taller, more traditional center channel enclosure, check out the JBL Stage A125C.
Build a complete JBL Stage system
Combine the A135C with other JBL Stage speakers to complete your home theater.
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter with HDI (High Definition Imaging) waveguide technology for detailed sound across a wide listening area
- six 3" polycellulose woofers
- bass-reflex design with side-firing tuned ports
- frequency response: 75-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 6 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts
- binding post speaker terminals
- removable grille
- keyhole slots for wall-mounting
- 29-3/8"W x 4-1/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- weight: 16.42 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLA135CBLK
What's in the box:
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- 4 Leveling feet
- 4 Rubber feet
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
JBL Stage A135C reviews
I needed a center channel for the 86" TV I recently purchased. The JBL Stage A135c not only sounds crystal clear it also compliments my entertainment center. Best thing about Crutchfield is they ship FAST!!!
0 of 0 found this helpful
Clear vocals, fairly warm and crisp music.
Pros: Slim at only 4" tall Good sound
1 of 2 found this helpful
Sounds great and powerful
0 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the JBL Stage A135C
Features & specs
|Midrange size (inches)||N/A|
|Woofer size (inches)||3|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Frequency Response||75-40k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter w/ HDI Waveguide: The JBL Stage A135C center-channel loudspeaker features a 1" aluminum dome tweeter with a High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide for lifelike high frequencies with clarity & accuracy.
Six 3" Polycellulose Woofers: The JBL Stage A135C center-channel loudspeaker houses six 3" polycellulose woofers with rubber surrounds that deliver signature JBL bass performance.
Bass Reflex Cabinet: The center-channel loudspeaker employs a bass reflex cabinet with dual side-firing ports (one on each end of the speaker cabinet) for greater efficiency and bigger bass response. The cabinet features MDF construction and is covered in a black vinyl. It also includes a detachable cloth grille.
5-Way Binding Posts: The JBL Stage A135C is fitted with a set of 5-way binding posts to ensure a secure connection to many types of cable and connectors. The 5-way binding post terminals will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs and banana plugs (single or dual). Plastic caps will need to be removed to use banana plugs.
Placement & Mounting Options: The center-channel speaker should be placed directly above or below the center of your TV screen; no more than 2' from the top or bottom of the TV. The JBL Stage A135C can be placed on a flat-surface or wall-mounted.
- Tabletop Mount: Four self-adhesive rubber feet are supplied for safely placing the speaker on a flat surface; like a shelf, stand, or table. The rubber feet add 0.125" to the overall height of the speaker. Leveling feet are included to tilt the Stage A135C up or down and angle it toward the main listening position if the center-channel loudspeaker is is mounted on a low shelf below your TV or high shelf above your TV.
- Wall-Mount: The JBL Stage A135C can also be wall-mounted using the integrated keyhole slots on back of the center-channel loudspeaker (mounting screws not included). You cannot adjust the tilt or angle of the speaker once its wall-mounted.
Stage Series: The JBL Stage series delivers JBL signature sound for music and movie soundtracks. The Stage series consists of three floorstanding loudspeakers (A170/A180/A190), two bookshelf loudspeakers (A120/A130), two center channel loudspeakers (A125C/A135C) , and two powered subwoofers (A100P/A120P).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked