About the JBL SA750 (75th Anniversary Edition)
Retro looks with modern appointments
Retro looks with modern appointments
The 75th Anniversary Edition SA750 integrated amp paired with the L100 Classic 75 speakers is a perfect match for streaming high-res digital music, and for connecting your turntable and other analog and digital sources.
JBL's SA750 75th anniversary integrated amplifier has got the look. It's inspired by the classic JBL SA600 amplifier from the ‘60's, but updated with plenty of helpful modern features: high-resolution audio streaming, wireless connectivity, Dirac Live® room correction, and Class G amplifier technology.
It's a perfect match for the company's 75th Anniversary Edition L100 Classic 75 speakers. In fact, if streaming is your main music source, all you'll need to get great sound is to connect the SA750 to your favorite set of speakers.
But if you're attracted to its retro-styled aluminum front panel, commemorative badging, and teak-wood veneer side panels, you'll probably want to connect a turntable. And this integrated amp can do much more.
Connect your analog and digital sources
With four digital and four analog inputs — including separate connections for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges — the SA750 can accommodate a wide range of sources. It has built-in Wi-Fi for streaming music via online services and for streaming over Apple AirPlay 2 and Chromecast built-in from compatible devices. It's also a Roon endpoint, allowing you to catalog, control, and discover music via subscription-based Roon software.
You can use the amp's built-in Dirac Live feature and included calibration microphone to fine-tune the output of connected speakers to your listening space.
Class G amplification
The SA750's Class G amplification provides super-clean Class A performance at low levels, and uses "rail-switching" technology to bring in a higher power supply for more demanding dynamics.
- retro-styled integrated amplifier with onboard DAC and network streaming
- 120 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms
- 220 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms
- THD: 0.002%
- efficient high-voltage Class G amplifier
- Dirac Live® room correction for smooth, well-balanced sound (microphone included)
- front-panel mute switch
- vintage teak-wood veneer side panels match 75th Anniversary Edition L100 Classic 75 Speakers
- built-in Wi-Fi for connection to a wireless home network
- compatible with high-res FLAC and MQA files
- works with Google Cast built-in, Apple® AirPlay 2, and uPnP
- control streaming with the MusicLife app for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Roon endpoint: catalog, control, and discover music via subscription-based Roon software
- 2 optical and 2 coaxial digital audio inputs
- 4 stereo RCA audio inputs
- separate stereo RCA connections for moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges with front-panel selection switch
- Ethernet port for connecting to a home network
- front-panel 3.5mm stereo aux input
- RS-232 port for use with third-party control systems
- 1 stereo RCA preamp output
- front-panel 3.5mm headphone jack
- stereo speaker outputs with binding-post connectors
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-11/16"W x 4-1/2"H x 12-7/8"D
- weight: 26.46 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLSA750AM
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL SA750 (75th Anniversary Edition)
Features & specs
|Watts RMS per Channel (8-ohms)||120|
|Watts RMS per Channel (6-ohms)||Not given|
|Watts RMS per Channel (4-ohms)||220|
|Minimum Impedance||Not given|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||120|
|Digital Music Features|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)||Yes|
|Total Analog Inputs||---|
|Optical Digital Inputs||2|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||2|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||5 years|
|Labor Warranty||5 years|