JBL Stadium 1024
Stadium Series 10" component subwoofer with switchable 2- or 4-ohm impedance
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Item # 109STAD102 | MFR # STADIUM 1024
Out of Stock
Sale: -$45.00 Sale ends 3/23
$134.99 each Earn up to 135 Rewards points
Ask an expert
Our VA-based experts can help.
Our take on the JBL Stadium 1024 by Crutchfield's Bob Bihlmayer
Quality and power handling
JBL has been building high-performance loudspeakers for decades, so they know something about bass. They made their latest Stadium Series subwoofers to deliver powerful low-end punch and handle the high wattage of today's car amplifiers.
Handles up to 450 watts RMS
The Stadium Series 1024 10" sub handles up to 450 watts RMS, and it's optimized for use in a very small sealed enclosure. JBL uses the airflow from the internal works to cool the 2-1/2" voice coil, so you can rely on this sub to stay cool in the heat of battle. The sturdy polypropylene cone and nitrile rubber surround will stand up all the abuses of heavy bass output.
This Stadium Series subwoofer features SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), a switch which lets you change the sub's impedance from 2 ohms to 4 ohms to optimize its effectiveness. If you upgrade your amplifier or decide to add another sub, you'll be able to adjust the 1024's impedance to work best with your system.
The terminals on this Stadium Series sub will accept up to 10-gauge wire. You'll get full power from your amp even over long wire runs, so you and your subwoofer have the juice you need. See what this JBL sub can do for your system.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 225 and 675 watts RMS at 2 or 4 ohms. For more information, please refer to our article on How to Match Subwoofers and Amplifiers.
- 10" component subwoofer
- polypropylene cone
- nitrile rubber surround
- stamped steel vented basket
- impedance selector switch (2 or 4 ohms)
- power handling: 450 watts RMS (1350 watts peak)
- frequency response: 30-175 Hz
- sensitivity at 2.83V: 91 dB
- voice coil diameter: 2-1/2 in.
- mounting depth: 6-15/16"
- mounting height: 3/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.5 cubic feet
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- One 10" Subwoofer (with impedance switch)
- Eight 1" Screws (4mm Allen head)
- 8 Washer/Spacers
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Italian/ German/ Russian/ Swedish/ Finnish/ Polish/ Dutch/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese/ Danish/ Turkish)
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)||0.5|
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)||1.5|
|Port diameter (inches)||3|
|Port length (inches)||11.3|
|Dual Voice Coil||No|
91 dB at 2.83 volts |
|Frequency Response||30 - 175 Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||450|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||1350|
|Top Mount Depth (inches)||6 15/16|
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||9 5/16|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI): A switch on the input terminal allows you to easily change the woofer's impedance between 2Ω and 4Ω settings. (The connected amplifier should be off when changing the impedance.) The power handling is the same for either setting; 450 watts RMS/1350 watts peak.
Terminal: The set screw wire terminals will accept bare wire up to 10 gauge and are tightened/loosened with a 2.5mm Allen wrench (not included).
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.5 ft³
- Ported Box Volume: 1.5 ft³ with one 3" diameter x 11.3" long port (tuned to 30 Hz)
- Free-Air: The woofer can also be mounted in free air to a baffle board (infinite baffle, no enclosure). When mounted in free air, the power handling is reduced by half (to 225 watts RMS).
- Band-Pass: JBL also recommends a prefabricated band-pass enclosure, but no volume specifications are listed in the manual. Band-pass enclosures often provide the most output available from any amplifier and subwoofer combination, but at the expense of sonic accuracy.
Thiele-Small Parameters: Some of the parameters change based on the impedance setting:
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Frequently Compared With
JBL Stadium 1024
Stadium Series 10" component subwoofer with switchable 2- or 4-ohm impedance$134.99 eachSale: $45.00 off (ends 3/23)$179.99
Champion Series 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
Rockford Fosgate P2D4-12
Punch P2 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
R-Series 10" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils