About the JBL Stadium 1024
Quality and power handling
Quality and power handling
JBL has been building high-performance loudspeakers for decades, so they know something about bass. They made their latest Stadium Series subwoofers to deliver powerful low-end punch and handle the high wattage of today's car amplifiers.
Handles up to 450 watts RMS
The Stadium Series 1024 10" sub handles up to 450 watts RMS, and it's optimized for use in a very small sealed enclosure. JBL uses the airflow from the internal works to cool the 2-1/2" voice coil, so you can rely on this sub to stay cool in the heat of battle. The sturdy polypropylene cone and nitrile rubber surround will stand up all the abuses of heavy bass output.
This Stadium Series subwoofer features SSI™ (Selectable Smart Impedance), a switch which lets you change the sub's impedance from 2 ohms to 4 ohms to optimize its effectiveness. If you upgrade your amplifier or decide to add another sub, you'll be able to adjust the 1024's impedance to work best with your system.
The terminals on this Stadium Series sub will accept up to 10-gauge wire. You'll get full power from your amp even over long wire runs, so you and your subwoofer have the juice you need. See what this JBL sub can do for your system.
- 10" component subwoofer
- polypropylene cone
- nitrile rubber surround
- stamped steel vented basket
- impedance selector switch (2 or 4 ohms)
- power handling: 450 watts RMS (1350 watts peak)
- frequency response: 30-175 Hz
- sensitivity at 2.83V: 91 dB
- voice coil diameter: 2-1/2 in.
- mounting depth: 6-15/16"
- mounting height: 3/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.5 cubic feet
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # STADIUM 1024
What's in the box:
- One 10" Subwoofer (with impedance switch)
- Eight 1" Screws (4mm Allen head)
- 8 Washer/Spacers
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Italian/ German/ Russian/ Swedish/ Finnish/ Polish/ Dutch/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese/ Danish/ Turkish)
JBL Stadium 1024 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Stadium 1024
Features & specs
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)||0.5|
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)||1.5|
|Port diameter (inches)||3|
|Port length (inches)||11.3|
|Dual Voice Coil||No|
91 dB at 2.83 volts |
|Frequency Response||30 - 175 Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||450|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||1350|
|Top Mount Depth (inches)||6 15/16|
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||9 5/16|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI): A switch on the input terminal allows you to easily change the woofer's impedance between 2Ω and 4Ω settings. (The connected amplifier should be off when changing the impedance.) The power handling is the same for either setting; 450 watts RMS/1350 watts peak.
Terminal: The set screw wire terminals will accept bare wire up to 10 gauge and are tightened/loosened with a 2.5mm Allen wrench (not included).
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.5 ft³
- Ported Box Volume: 1.5 ft³ with one 3" diameter x 11.3" long port (tuned to 30 Hz)
- Free-Air: The woofer can also be mounted in free air to a baffle board (infinite baffle, no enclosure). When mounted in free air, the power handling is reduced by half (to 225 watts RMS).
- Band-Pass: JBL also recommends a prefabricated band-pass enclosure, but no volume specifications are listed in the manual. Band-pass enclosures often provide the most output available from any amplifier and subwoofer combination, but at the expense of sonic accuracy.
Thiele-Small Parameters: Some of the parameters change based on the impedance setting:
The JBL Stadium 1024 replaces these items