About the JBL Stadium Marine 102
Rockin' the waves
Rockin' the waves
Designed for life on the water, JBL's Stadium Marine 102 10" marine subwoofer supplies big bass sound and colorful lighting to any boat. This rugged sub handles up to 300 watts RMS, while JBL's Plus One™ polypropylene cone provides maximum speaker-cone area to deliver the kind of low end that cuts through the noise and rocks your boat.
Versatile wiring options
JBL's Selectable Smart Impedance (SSI™) switch allows you to change impedance from 2 to 4 ohms with the flick of a switch to make making changes to your system as easy as could be. This exclusive feature gives you extra flexibility as you expand or change your system.
In living color
This sub also offers RGB LED lighting to add a touch of style to your boat. You'll get seven standard colors, and JBL's external lighting controller (sold separately) allows you to create unique colors that suit your boat and your style.
Stronger than the sea
Marine speakers have to be tough to hold up against the sun, spray, salt, and extreme temperatures inherent in boat use. The Stadium Marine 102 is designed specifically for the marine environment and boasts an IPX5 rating for water resistance. With a one-piece polymer basket, marine-ready components, and a sealed, UV-resistant grille this sub will stand up to moisture and bright sunlight for years to come.
- 10" marine subwoofer
- multi-color RGB LED lights
- Plus One polypropylene cone
- one-piece cast polymer basket
- IPX5 rated for water resistance
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (900 peak)
- impedance: switchable 2- or 4-ohm
- frequency response: 20-2000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB at 2.83V
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLMARSUBSD102GAM
What's in the box:
- One marine subwoofer with fixed gray polymer grille
- 6" LED Harness
- Six 1-3/8" Stainless-steel screws (3mm Allen head)
- 6 Stainless-steel speed clips
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- 1 Black JBL logo grille badge
- 1 Orange JBL logo grille badge
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Russian)
- 2 JBL Stickers
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Stadium Marine 102
LED Illumination: Integrated into each grille, on the side facing the woofer cone and around the perimeter, are red/green/blue LEDs, to create a glow on the woofer cone. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on; depending on what combination of LED wires is connected, they light red, green, blue, yellow, purple, aquamarine, or white. A 4-wire pigtail (14" long) is provided for supplying power to the built-in LEDs.
Switch-Selectable Impedance (SSI): A switch on the input terminal allows you to easily change the woofer's impedance between 2Ω and 4Ω settings. (The connected amplifier should be off when changing the impedance.) The power handling is the same for either setting; 300 watts RMS/900 watts peak.
- Free-Air: mounted in free air to a baffle board (infinite baffle, no enclosure); results in a -3 dB point of approximately 40 Hz
- Sealed Box Volume: three sealed options given in the
- 2 ft³; results in a -3 dB point of 52.2 Hz
- 3 ft³; results in a -3 dB point of 48.3 Hz
- 4 ft³; results in a -3 dB point of 46.3 Hz
- Ported Box Volume: three ported options given in the
- 2 ft³ with one 3.938" diameter x 7.281" long port; results in a tuning frequency of 41 Hz
- 3 ft³ with one 3.938" diameter x 5.5" long port; results in a tuning frequency of 40.6 Hz
- 4 ft³ with one 3.938" diameter x 4.25" long port; results in a tuning frequency of 40.4 Hz
Thiele-Small Parameters: Some of the parameters change based on the impedance setting: