About the JBL Stadium Marine 82M
Bring Stadium to your boat
Bring Stadium to your boat
JBL's Stadium Marine Series speakers bring seriously cool vibes to your vessel with impressive audio and lots of color. Designed for life on the water, these rugged speakers can handle up to 200 watts RMS for solid volume when you need it (and you will)!
Built to rock
JBL builds these speakers to hold their own against the wind and roar of boat life. The 8" Plus One™ woofer cone provides maximum speaker-cone area for honest-to-goodness punch in the lower frequencies. JBL pairs a midrange driver with a Mylar tweeter for a smooth transition to natural highs.
Smart installation options
These JBL speakers make up for some of the challenges of installing audio on a boat with their convertible midrange/tweeter.design that allows you to mount them in a traditional coaxial style or install them as separate components. If you're facing some placement option issues, these speakers can solve them and give you great sound.
Choose your vibe
Dial in the right mood for your aqua-adventure with built-in RGB LED lighting. Choose from seven cool colors! Hook up an external lighting control (not included), and you can create your own custom colors.
Ready for the outdoors
Compared to car speakers, marine speakers live a pretty harsh life with sun, spray, salt, and extreme temperatures. JBL readies these speakers for all of it, with marine-ready componentry, and sealed, UV-resistant grilles that will stand up to spray and punishing sunlight for years to come.
- 8" 3-way marine speakers (pair)
- multi-color RGB LED lights
- Plus One woofer cone for outstanding performance
- grille-mounted midrange driver and Mylar tweeter
- tweeters can be mounted as separates or as coaxials
- convertible design means more installation options
- one-piece cast polymer basket
- IPX5 rated for water resistance
- power handling: 200 watts RMS (500 peak)
- sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83 volts
- frequency response: 30-22,000 Hz
- impedance: 3 ohms
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLMARSPKSD82MGAM
What's in the box:
JBL Stadium Marine 82M owner's manual
- Two convertible 3-way marine speakers with fixed gray polymer grilles
- 2 Tweeter/Midrange mount housings
- 2 Tweeter/Midrange housing trim rings
- 2 Tweeter/Midrange replacement grilles
- Two 6" LED Harnesses
- Two 80" Tweeter/Midrange extension cables
- Tweeter/Midrange removal tool
- Twelve 1-3/8" Stainless-steel screws (3mm Allen head)
- 12 Stainless-steel speed clips
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 2 Black JBL logo grille badges
- 2 Orange JBL logo grille badges
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Russian)
- 2 JBL Stickers
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the JBL Stadium Marine 82M
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
92 dB at 2.83 volts |
|Frequency Response||30 - 22k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||200|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||500|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||7|
LED Illumination: Integrated into each grille, around the tweeter/midrange and the perimeter of the woofer frame, are red/green/blue LED assemblies, to create a glow on the woofer cone. (The LEDs around the tweeter/midrange structure are on the woofer grille, they are not part of the removable tweeter/midrange.) A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on; depending on what combination of LED wires is connected, they light red, green, blue, yellow, purple, aquamarine, or white. A 4-wire pigtail (14" long) is provided for supplying power to the built-in LEDs.
Convertible Tweeter/Midrange: The tweeter/midrange structures can be removed from the woofer grilles and mounted separately; flush-mount housings are included. Once the tweeter/midrange housing is in the opening, four screws turn rotating cams as they're tightened, securing the housing to the wall. The trim rings then snap onto the housings, and the replacement grilles are mounted to the woofer grilles. The Rotating Cams protrude 0.7" from the cutout opening. An 80" extension wire plugs into the separated tweeter/midrange structure, and into a rubber covered port on the woofer frame. When mounted separately, the dimensions are:
- Depth: 2.25"
- Height: 0.625"
- Cutout Diameter: 4.54"
- Frame Diameter: 5.34"