About the JBL Stage 1200B
JBL designed their Stage Series subwoofers to give you great bass at an attractive price. Now they've created the Stage 1200B enclosure for people who prefer an all-in-one subwoofer solution.
Handles up to 250 watts
The Stage 1200B sealed enclosure comes loaded with one Stage 1210 12" subwoofer, which features a polypropylene cone with a rubber surround. The sub handles up to 250 watts RMS, and its 4-ohm impedance makes it a great match for most amplifiers. The enclosure is made from 5/8" MDF covered with black carpet to withstand the bumps and bruises of life in a car. JBL tunes the enclosure to maximize the sub's performance, so you can count on impressive low-end punch.
- sealed enclosure with one Stage 1210 12" subwoofer
- 4-ohm impedance
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- enclosure made from 5/8" MDF covered with black carpet
- power handling: 250 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- frequency response: 34-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- dimensions: 17-3/16"W x 14-3/8"H x 9-15/16"D1 x 6-5/16"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # STAGE1200B
What's in the box:
- Sealed enclosure loaded with one 12" subwoofer
- 2 Grille rods
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian)
- 2 JBL stickers
JBL Stage 1200B reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Stage 1200B
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||6-3/8|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Frequency Response||34-200 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||250|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
- Width: 17-1/4"
- Height: 14-1/2"
- Top: 6-3/8"
- Base: 10" (11-1/4" maximum depth including grille)
Terminals: The 5-way binding post accepts pin connectors, single banana plugs, dual banana plugs (standard 3/4" width), spade connectors (0.3" inner width minimum), and bare wire up to 10-gauge.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?