About the JBL Stage 800BA
Enjoy more of your music
Enjoy more of your music
JBL brings powerful bass to movie theaters and concert halls, why not to your car too? Their Stage 800BA powered subwoofer delivers deep bass impact to your vehicle so your music really comes alive. JBL designed this bass system to shine in the car environment, tuning it for tight, responsive low notes.
Powerful bass from a 8" sub
The Stage 800BA enclosure features a JBL 8" sub with a polypropylene cone that handles the amp's output with minimal distortion. The built-in 100-watt amplifier works efficiently with the sub, maximizing sound quality.
Rugged ported enclosure
The enclosure features a slot port that increases bass response while reducing port noise and distortion, allowing for a more compact enclosure that still yields great performance. The medium-density fiberboard construction offers strength and durability under extreme conditions, while the carpet covering and stylish metal grille bars stand up to wear and tear.
- powered 8" ported subwoofer enclosure
- built-in 100 watt RMS amplifier (200 watts peak)
- MDF enclosure construction with carpet covering and grille bars
- wired remote bass-level control sold separately
- variable low-pass crossover (60-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- bass boost: 0-9 dB at 60 Hz
- fuse rating: 10A
- dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/8"D1 x 8"D2
- frequency response: 30-200 Hz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLSTAGE800BA
What's in the box:
- Powered subwoofer (10A ATC fuse installed)
- Input harness (40" power/ground wires / 10" RCAs / 6.5" remote wires)
- Two 10" speaker-to-RCA adapters
- Extra 10A ATC fuse
- Quickstart guide
- Warranty information
JBL Stage 800BA reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Stage 800BA
Features & specs
|Finish Material||Carpeted MDF|
|Connector Type||8-Pin Molex, RCA|
|Woofer Size (inches)||8|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||100 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||200 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Enclosure & Driver: The JBL Stage 800BA features a single 8" woofer in a compact ported enclosure. The woofer driver features a polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround, making it lightweight but stiff. The ported enclosure is made from MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) helping to minimize unwanted vibration and resonances.
Amplifier: The subwoofer enclosure is powered by a built-in 100 watt RMS (200W peak) Class-D amplifier. Class-D operation means the amp runs cooler and draws less current from the vehicle's electrical system.
Input Harness: The included 8-pin Molex harness contains all the wiring for the sub and includes: power, ground, remote turn-on input and output, along with a pair of female RCA jacks. If connecting to a factory headunit or radio without pre-amp outputs, 2 speaker-to-RCA adapters are included.
Crossover: The amplifier's low pass crossover point is continuously variable from 60 to 200 Hz; the crossover slope is 12 dB/octave.
Bass Boost: The bass boost circuit provides a variable (0-9 dB) signal boost centered at 45 Hz.
Status LEDs: There are two status indicator LEDs on the amplifier. A green LED lights to indicate the amplifier is turned on and operating normally. A red LED lights to indicate the amplifier's protection circuitry has been activated. The protection circuit activates and the amplifier shuts down when the input voltage (power) is too high or too low, when the amp overheats, and when there is a short between the amp and subwoofer.
- Phase: Two position switch; 0° or 180°; the sub's phase can be easily inverted
- Crossover Frequency: Rotary knob; set the low pass crossover point; continuously variable from 60 Hz to 200 Hz
- Bass EQ: Rotary knob; continuously variable from 0 to +9 dB
- Gain: Rotary knob for adjusting the input signal level.
- Remote Bass: RJ-25 jack for use with JBL's optional remote bass level control (sold separately)
- Fuse: A single 10 amp ATC fuse protects the amplifier (an additional 10A fuse is included)
- Input Harness: Includes 40" power and ground wires, 10" stereo RCA jacks (female), and 6.5" remote in and out wires.
- High-Level Inputs: Two 10" RCA-to-speaker wire adapters are provided for connecting factory speaker level signals into the RCA inputs.
The JBL Stage 800BA replaces these items
3 questions already asked