About the JBL Tour One
Relaxed fit 'phones for work and travel
The JBL Tour One Bluetooth headphones offer a well-padded, relaxed fit and adaptable noise cancellation.
Relaxed fit 'phones for work and travel
Our work lives are evolving faster than ever. JBL designed the Tour One wireless noise-canceling headphones to help you adapt. Their special noise cancelling circuitry adjusts itself to the external sounds around you. That means it can knock out plane engine drone while you travel, plus neutralize distractions while you work — either in the office or remotely.
Strong, reliable Bluetooth and convenient controls
Music plays wirelessly via Bluetooth version 5.0, a strong, more reliable version of Bluetooth. That means a more stable connection for playing music and podcasts — or making calls — with your phone. The on-ear touch controls make it easy to hop on conference calls or Zoom meetings, or take calls on the go.
And after a one-time setup through JBL's My headphone app, you can tap the earcup to access voice control through your smartphone.
Stay safe when you're out and about
When you need to be aware of your surroundings, you can turn off the active noise cancellation and activate JBL's "Smart Ambient" feature. This uses the built-in mic to increase the volume of ambient sounds, so you can hear what's going on around you — even while you wear the earbuds.
You can further fine tune the level of noise cancellation versus external sounds with JBL's free, downloadable My Headphone app. It's available for Apple® and Android™.
JBL's special headphone sound signature has been honed by years and years of research and exhaustive user testing. We've visited their U.S. headquarters in California and seen their impressive testing facilities. They take this stuff seriously. It's helped them develop a sound profile that's been proven to satisfy most listeners.
For the Tour One, that means detailed, well-rounded sound out of the box. But with the My Headphone app, you can fine-tune the audio settings to your tastes, or pick from JBL's sound presets.
- closed-back, over-the-ear headphones
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls
- 40mm dynamic drivers tuned for detailed sound with satisfying bass
- active noise-canceling circuitry automatically adjusts to the level of external sound
- Smart Ambient Modes allow in external sounds to keep you better aware of your surroundings
Mobile app and easy controls:
- free My JBL Headphones app for Apple® or Android™ lets you adjust settings
- choose from sound presets or customize the EQ
- manually choose the amount of noise cancellation and ambient noise you hear
- tap the left earcup to access Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- requires one-time setup through the My JBL Headphones app
- earcup buttons offer music, volume, call, noise cancellation, and Smart Ambient mode controls
- four-mic system with echo-cancellation for clear, hands-free calls
Build and fit:
- relaxed, secure fit with soft, sculpted ear pad
- folding design for easy storage
General info and specs:
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 25 hours of music listening with noise cancellation
- 50 hours of wireless music listening without noise cancellation
- includes remote/mic cable with 3.5mm miniplug for optional wired listening
- USB-C charging cable included
- flight adapter included
- protective carrying case
- frequency response:10-22,000 Hz (wireless); 10-40,000 Hz (wired)
- sensitivity: 95 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 9.4 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # JBLTOURONEBLKAM
- Stable (stays in place)
- Snug fit
- Good for flight/travel
What's in the box:
- Over-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 41" Audio cable (2.5mm sub-mini plug on one end and angled 3.5mm plug on other end)
- Airline adapter (female 3.5mm-to-dual male 3.5mm)
- 42" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Google Assistant Setup Guide
- Amazon Alexa Setup Guide
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
JBL Tour One reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JBL Tour One
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.079" x 3.83|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||10-40k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Tour One over-ear wireless headphones deliver high-quality sound and all day comfort. Adaptive Noise Cancellation lets you listen to music or phone calls in peace and quiet, even in a noisy environment. The Tour One also features Bluetooth 5.0 with on-board controls for volume, music playback, and phone calls. You can easily access your favorite voice assistant directly from the headphones. The Tour One comes with an audio cable, a charging cable, an airline adapter, and a zippered hard-shell storage case.
Drivers: The Tour One is equipped with large 40mm dynamic drivers to deliver JBL's legendary Pro Sound. You can plug in the headphones (using a wired connection) to listen to your Hi-Res audio files with an extra measure of detail and clarity.
Microphones: The headphones are equipped with four microphones on the ear cups to enhance call quality. Two adaptive beamforming mics pick up the voice for clear and accurate reproduction. Two other microphones pick up ambient noise for the Adaptive Noise Cancelling function.
Audio Cable: The JBL Tour One headphones come with an audio cable for those times when you can't, or don't want to, listen wirelessly. The 41" straight cable has a slim 3.5mm plug that is angled at 45° for most portable devices. On the headphone end is a 2.5mm plug to connect to the right ear cup. An airline adapter (3.5mm female to dual 3.5mm male) is included to let you plug into on-board entertainment provided on many airliners. When listening with the audio cable, you can enjoy your Hi-Res Audio files and a wider frequency range up to 40kHz. Wireless (Bluetooth) listening has a narrower frequency range.
True Adaptive Noise Cancelling: You can totally tune out the world around you by switching on JBL's True Adaptive Noise Cancelling. The headphones adapt to the noise environment to provide extra noise cancelling when you're in noisy areas. The noise cancelling adjusts in real time to the level of noise around you.
Ambient Aware/TalkThru: Two features help you stay aware of your surroundings while you continue to enjoy your music. Ambient Aware amplifies ambient sound while you listen to help you hear what's going on around you. TalkThru lowers the music level and amplifies the voices around you, so you can carry on a conversation without removing your headphones. Ambient Aware and True ANC can be cycled through via a dedicated button on the left ear cup. A quick double-tap of the button activates TalkThru. All three features can be controlled in the My Headphones app.
Silent Now: When you want to enjoy nothing but quiet, Silent Now turns off Bluetooth and your music and turns on ANC to cancel out ambient noise.
Voice Assistant: You can access the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa by simply pressing and holding the button on the left ear cup. Setup for your preferred voice assistant is done in the JBL My Headphones app. You can also access Siri, Bixby, or other voice assistants with the multi-function button on the right ear cup.
Bluetooth: The Tour One wireless over-ear headphones feature Bluetooth Version 5.0, and are compatible with A2DP (v1.3), AVRCP (v1.6), and HFP (v1.7) profiles. You can pair with a maximum of two devices at the same time (Multi-point Connection), and switch between them using the controls on the device you desire to listen to.
My JBL Headphones App: The My JBL Headphones App, available for iOS and Android devices, provides extra controls and settings beyond the on-board buttons. In the app, you can select from 3 preset EQ curves, as well as customize or create your own EQ settings. My JBL Headphones provides access to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant voice assistants to control the headphones with your voice. The app displays the battery level of your headphones as a percentage. Any product or firmware updates will come wirelessly through the app to the headphones. The app also has a product tutorial and FAQs under the Product Help tab. My JBL Headphones App is compatible with iOS devices (10.0 or later) and Android devices (5.0 and up).
Battery: The Tour One over-ear wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 730mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in less than 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. A quick, 15-minute charge provides an extra 2 hours of playback time. Estimated battery life is as follows:
|Conditions||Music Playback Time|
|BT On / ANC On||25 hours|
|BT On / ANC Off||50 hours|
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 40kHz (passive); 10Hz to 22kHz (active)
- Sensitivity: 95dB SPL (@1kHz/1mW)
- Maximum SPL: 95dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Ear Cup Dimensions:
- Outside: Width 3.079", Height 3.83", Depth 1.945"
- Inside: Width 1.736", Height 2.436", Depth 0.75"
- Outside: Width 3.079", Height 3.83", Depth 1.945"
- Weight: 9.65 ounces
1 question already asked