About the Under Armour® Sport Wireless PIVOT — Engineered by JBL
Well-made workout 'phones that stay put while you move
The sweat-proof UA Sport Wireless PIVOT earbuds have a wraparound design to keep them secure.
Well-made workout 'phones that stay put while you move
Many of us see the words "Under Armour," and think of top-notch workout gear. And JBL continues to solidify their own name in the world of headphones. The UA Sport Wireless PIVOT brings the two together in the form of a durable set of Bluetooth earbuds. These sweat-proof in-ears are designed to stay in place and deliver the deep, rock-solid bass that fuels intense workouts.
Finding a good fit is especially important when you're running or exercising. These in-ear 'phones feature sweat-proof aluminum earbuds with silicone stabilizers to keep the from moving around. Plus, the behind-the-neck cable wraps around your ears, giving you an even more secure fit.
Ready for any weather
Since the lightweight UA PIVOTS play music wirelessly via Bluetooth, so you can keep your phone safely tucked away when you're working out in bad weather. You shouldn't have to worry too much about the headphones themselves. They have a durable, high-grade Under Armour fabric covering the connecting cable that is tear-resistant. And everything on these earbuds are made of IPX7 sweat- and waterproof materials.
A comfortable fit for long workouts
Your get three sizes of silicone ear tips, along with three sizes of wing-shaped stabilizing "enhancers," which you can mix and match to customize the fit to your own ears. A proper fit makes for better comfort during longer workouts, of course. But with in-ear headphones, getting a tight, comfortable seal is an important factor in getting maximum sound quality, too — particularly on the bass end of the spectrum.
In the gym, it's sometimes OK to shut out the world and focus on your workout. But if you're running or exercising out in the real world, you need to stay aware of your surroundings. These headphones have two listening modes that can help:
"Ambient" mode lets you hear external sounds mixed in with your music. "Talk Thru" mode turns the music off and uses buit-in mics to pick up people's voices. This is helpful when someone tries to strike up a conversation, and you don't necessarily want to take out your earbuds.
- Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- lightweight earbuds with wing-shaped stabilizing "enhancers"
- behind-the-ear cable with wraparound ear hook design for better stability
- 5.8mm dynamic driver in each earpiece
- sweat- and waterproof design (IPX7 rated)
- earpieces are connected by durable, tear-resistant cable
Controls and Battery Info:
- four-button remote for controlling music, calls, and "bionic hearing" modes
- built-in microphone for making calls
- "bionic hearing" modes help keep you aware of your surroundings during workouts
- ambient/aware mode lets you hear external sounds while you listen to music
- Talk Thru mode shuts off music and uses built-in mics to pick up voices
- magnetic earpieces snap together so they're easier to tote when not in use
- built-in rechargeable battery offers 9 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
Accessories and Specs:
- includes 3 sizes of silicone ear tips and 3 sizes of winged ear tip enhancers for a proper fit
- free one-year premium membership to Under Armour's MapMyFitness app for Apple® and Android™
- Under Armour carrying pouch
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- weight: 0.58 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UAJBLPIVOTBLKAM
What's in the box:
- Wireless in-ear headphones with 20" connecting cable and in-line remote/microphone
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 3 Pairs of winged ear tip enhancers (1 pair installed)
- Clothing clip (installed)
- Carrying pouch with Under Armour logo
- 10" Flat USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC and IC Statement
- Safe listening guide
- Warranty Card
- Map My Run membership card
Under Armour® Sport Wireless PIVOT — Engineered by JBL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Under Armour® Sport Wireless PIVOT — Engineered by JBL
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.592" x 0.592"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Pivot in-ear headphones are built for athletes and active individuals. These durable headphones feature Under Armour's UA Storm waterproof technology to protect them from water and sweat. Its built-in rechargeable battery provides 9 full hours of playback time on a single charge. The UA Pivot includes three pairs of silicone ear tips and winged enhancers, plus a Micro USB charging cable, and a breathable carrying pouch.
Drivers: The UA Pivot is equipped with 5.8mm dynamic drivers to give you clear highs and powerful bass. The drivers are housed in rugged, lightweight aluminum ear buds. The ear buds are equipped with magnets on the back to let you secure them around your neck when not in use.
Sport Flex Fit: The ear buds come with three pairs of Sport Flex Fit ear tips (small, medium, large), as well as three pairs (S, M, L) of winged ear tip enhancers to provide a secure fit. In addition, the cables include over-the-ear hooks for even more security, and to keep the cables out of your way.
JBL/UA Technologies: The JBL Under Armour Pivot utilizes technologies from JBL and UA to give you outstanding performance and durability. UA Storm waterproof technology gives the headphones an IPX7 rating, whether you're working out in the rain or covered in sweat. JBL's Bionic Hearing technology helps keep you in touch with your surroundings with TalkThru and Ambient Aware. TalkThru lowers the music and amplifies speech to allow you to chat with a workout partner. Ambient Aware lets you enjoy your music while increasing ambient sounds for your safety.
Bluetooth: The UA Sport Wireless Pivot wireless in-ear headphones feature Bluetooth (version 4.2) with HFP (v1.7), A2DP (v1.3), and AVRCP (v1.5) profiles. An oversized in-line 3-button remote control is located near the right ear bud, and includes the following: Power/pairing, volume up/down, play/pause, next track, previous track, answer/reject call, and end call. You can also activate TalkThru, Ambient Aware, and your mobile device's Voice Assistant. The remote has a built-in microphone for phone calls.
Battery: The in-ear wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 170mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, located inside the remote. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. On a full charge, the battery gives you up to 9 hours of wireless music playback or talk time.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Maximum SPL: 96dB
- Impedance: 14Ω
- Dimensions: Ear Buds: 0.592" diameter, 1.155" depth
- Weight: 0.9 ounces