About the Under Armour® Sport Wireless Train — Engineered by JBL
Workout headphones that don't go inside your ear
The rugged, sweatproof UA Sport Wireless Train headphones feature a soft grip lining that keeps them comfortably in place.
Workout headphones that don't go inside your ear
Want music for motivation, but don't like earbuds? You're not alone, we actually hear that a lot. These 8-ounce UA Sport Wireless Train headphones rest on your ear. They're made from premium Under Armour materials to stay secure — and comfortable — while you run or move around.
Music plays wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth. And JBL handles the audio, so you'll get their signature sound to help you crush your workout — prominent mids, clear vocals, and deep bass.
Comfortable and built to survive grueling workouts
My best pair of sweats are made by Under Armour, and I love them. The fabric and materials they use are a cut above your typical gym clothes. You'll find two of those special UA fabrics on the earpads and headband of these headphones.
That means they have a durable, high-grade feel that's lightweight and breathable. A soft-grip lining keeps them sturdy and stable as you move. And their lightweight yet heavy-duty outer-shell is sweatproof and scratch-resistant.
If you've hit your stride, you don't want to stop and fiddle with your phone. Stay in the zone while you control tunes or take calls with the oversized buttons on the earcup —they're easy to find and press without looking. If someone needs your attention, press the "TalkThru" button to lower the music and hear external sounds.
- lightweight on-ear design with secure fit for active use
- features premium, fast-drying Under Armour fabrics for durability and comfort
- IPX4-rated sweat- and water-resistant design
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- 40mm dynamic drivers deliver immediate sound with punchy bass
- built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 16 hours of music listening
- get an hour's worth of playback on a 5-minute charge
- over-sized earcup buttons for easy control over music, volume, and calls
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- TalkThru button turns down music and uses mic to pick up external sounds
- folding design for easy storage
- form-fitting design keeps headphones from moving around during workouts
- flexible headband lined with UA's soft-grip material for stability
- ergonomically designed earpads with UA's SuperVent breathable fabric
- includes miniplug headphone cable for wired listening
- USB charging cable included
- frequency response: 16-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UAONEARBTBKR
What's in the box:
- On-ear Bluetooth headphones (black/red)
- 48" Audio cable with in-line remote/microphone (angled 3.5mm plug)
- 12" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Zippered storage case
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Attention booklet
- FCC and IC Statement
- Map My Fitness access card
Under Armour® Sport Wireless Train — Engineered by JBL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Under Armour® Sport Wireless Train — Engineered by JBL
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.789" x 2.789"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||16-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The JBL Under Armour Sport Wireless Train on-ear headphones are built for the gym. These durable headphones feature two unique fabric technologies from Under Armour: UA SuperVent and Under Armour grip material. The UA Sport Wireless Train is equipped with a fast-charge battery that provides up to 16 hours of playback time. The wireless headphones include a Micro USB charging cable, and a plug-in cable to use when the battery is exhausted or you if can't go wireless. Everything can be stored in the included hard shell case.
Drivers: The headphones are equipped with large 40mm dynamic drivers to give you clear highs and powerful bass. The drivers are housed in rugged ear cups that feature a rubberized sweatproof covering. The ear cups fold in for storage in the included compact case.
UA Fabric Technologies: UA SuperVent is a light, fast-drying, durable fabric that lines the outer ear cushions. This breathable fabric keeps your ears cool as you work out. The covers are also removable and hand-washable. In addition, UnderArmour's grip material can be found inside the headband and the ear cushions. The soft feel material helps keep the headphones secure while you actively move during your workout.
Bluetooth: The UA Sport Wireless Train wireless on-ear headphones feature Bluetooth (version 4.1) with HFP (v1.6), HSP (v1.2), A2DP (v1.3), and AVRCP (v1.5) profiles. Oversized on board controls are located on the right ear cup, and include the following: Power, volume up/down, play/pause, next track, previous track, answer/reject call, and end call. You can also pair the headphones to two devices and seamlessly switch from one to the other.
TalkThru Technology: The Bionic Hearing feature powered by TalkThru technology drops your music down while it turns on the built-in noise-cancelling, speech-optimized microphones to let you carry on a conversation without having to remove the headphones. Bionic Hearing is activated and deactivated with one press of the multi-function button.
Cable: The headphones come with a 48" cable for those times when you need to plug into your device. The cable has a microphone and an in-line 1-button universal remote that is compatible with most smartphones, including iOS and Android devices.
Battery: The headphones are powered by a built-in 3.7V 610mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 2 hours via the supplied USB charging cable. On a full charge, the battery gives you up to 16 hours of wireless music playback or talk time. A 5-minute Quick Charge provides about an hour of play time.
- Frequency Response: 16Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 101dB
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Dimensions: Ear Cups: 2.789" diameter, 2.097" depth
- Weight: 8.5 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?