About the Jensen MPR2110
The simple life
The simple life
Need a straight-forward digital media receiver for your daily driver or work truck? Jensen's MPR2110 digital media receiver may be just the ticket. Nothing fancy here, just a solid piece of gear that will get the job done. And it sounds good while doing it, thanks to a robust built-in amplifier.
Bluetooth® on board
Pair your phone and you can make hands-free calls, while a built-in microphone makes installation easier. Audio streaming lets you tap into your favorite music streams and podcasts. And if you've got some favorite tunes, you can load MP3 files onto a USB drive for when you're out of range of a cell tower. Four preset EQ curves make adjusting the sound a snap. Jensen protects this receiver with a 2-year warranty.
- digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays MP3 music files
- 7-character high-definition LCD display
- remote control included
- 4 preset EQ curves
- inputs: front USB and aux (minijack) inputs
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear)
Other Features and Specs:
- built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in microphone
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MPR2110
What's in the box:
- Digital media receiver (10A fuse)
- Trim-ring (attached)
- Mounting sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Remote control (CR2025 battery installed)
- 2 Removal tools
- Quick Start Guide
Jensen MPR2110 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jensen MPR2110
Features & specs
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control||N|
|Memory Card Slot||USB|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||16 watts|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||16 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||No|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Preamp Voltage||2 volts|
|Key Button Color||Blue|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|FM Sensitivity||8.5 dBf|
|Radio Data System||No|
|Music File Playback||MP3|
|Second Camera Input Lane Watch||N|
Built-In Bluetooth: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth with support for hands-free communication (HFP) and wireless audio streaming (A2DP/AVRCP), you can make hands-free calls and wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to the Jensen MPR2110 digital media receiver.
- Hands-Free Communication (HFP): You'll be able to answer incoming calls from the head unit's front-panel or included remote (or set the unit to answer a call automatically). Incoming phone call information is displayed on the unit's front-panel LCD. You can quickly redial the last number from the head unit, but no other calls can be made from the head unit alone. In order to make a call you must first make the call from your smarpthone and it will automatically transfer over to the head unit. Use the integrated front-panel microphone to speak into during your phone conversation, while the other party will be heard through your vehicle's speakers. Your car audio speakers will mute automatically during a call.
- Wireless Audio Streaming (A2DP/AVRCP): You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to the Jensen MPR2110 digital media receiver. You'll also be able to control basic playback functions such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track. Advanced music navigation and song/artist/album information must still be done from your smartphone device. This unit does not display song/artist/album information from a Bluetooth device.
- Before using your Bluetooth enabled device, it must be paired to the Jensen MPR2110 via a PIN code (1234). You can only pair one device at a time with this unit. Once paired, when your Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the Jensen receiver, the auto connection function automatically connects the two units.
- The Jensen MPR2110 does not come with an external microphone and does not support connection of an optional external mic.
USB Port: The front-panel USB (type-A) port allows you to connect a USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) device, such as a USB thumbdrive. The unit supports playback of MP3 music files, basic playback control, song/artist/album information display, and charging via USB.
- Control: You'll be able to control playback functions such as Folder/File Access, Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track, Repeat (All/One/Folder), Radom (All), and Intro (10 seconds).
- Display: The receiver will display the song/artist/album information from your MP3 music files loaded onto a USB thumbdrive.
- Charging: The USB port is rated at 5V/1A and can be used to charge your smartphone device when the vehicle and/or radio is powered on..
- The USB port does not support playback from an Apple iOS or Android OS device.
- The USB port does not support USB hubs or card-readers.
Aux Input: The front-panel Aux input consists of a female 3.5mm minijack that allows you to connect an external audio device that features an analog output or headphone jack.
AM/FM Tuner: The Jensen MPR2110 digital media receiver offers a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to a total of 30 radio station presets (18 FM / 12 AM). Preset stations can be stored manually or automatically.
CTA-2006 Compliant Amplifier: The power specifications for the Jensen MPR2110 are compliant with the CTA-2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers.
- CTA-2006 Specs: 16 watts x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD-N)
- Maximum Power Output: 50 watts x 4 channels (200 watts total)
2V/4Ch Preouts: The Jensen MPR2110 is equipped with two pair of 2-volt preouts for the front and rear channels (no sub out and no switchable sub out). The front and rear preouts are capable of balance and fade.
Audio Settings: The Jensen digital media receiver offers 5 Preset EQ Curves - Classic, Pop, Rock, Flat, and User. The User mode allows you to manually adjust the head unit's Bass & Treble from -7 to +7dB. Activating the Loudness feature will enhance the bass and treble frequencies when listening to music at low volumes.
Remote Control: The Jensen MPR2110 includes an IR remote control and offers support for Jensen's J-Link P2 Smart App.
- IR Remote: The included 17-button IR remote provides wireless operation of select functions for the digital media receiver; including Power, Source, Volume, Tuning, Playback, and more.
- J-Link P2 Smart App: The J-Link P2 app (for Apple iOS 9.1+ and Android OS 5.0+) connects to the Jensen receiver via Bluetooth and allows you to control select functions of the receiver from your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS smartphone device. Supported control functions include Power, Source, Volume, Tuning, Playback, Audio Settings, and more.
Note: The MPR2110 does not support steering wheel control.
7-Character Display: The head unit's large 7 character LCD provides you with a comfortable viewing experience, featuring a Clock display and support of song/artist/album information from a connected USB MSC device.
Key Beep: When this function is enabled, every button press will output a beep tone.
1 question already asked