About the Jensen VX4022
So much more than discs...
So much more than discs...
I spend a lot of time in the car, so I can appreciate why a touchscreen car stereo is so appealing. Anything I can do to keep my eyes on the road instead of looking at my cell phone is a good thing. Jensen's VX4022 DVD receiver offers a big 6.2" screen that lets you check out and change your entertainment with a quick glance, along with the connections and capabilities you need to take advantage of your smartphone for music, navigation, and more.
The VX4022 offers a variety of background wallpapers.
Connectivity for Android™ and iPhone®
With the use of an HDMI/MHL adapter (not included) and a free Jensen app, the VX4022 mirrors the display of your Android smartphone, even offering limited control of some functions. Now you can use your navigation apps without squinting at your smartphone's screen, or check out the artist and song info from your streaming music service. You can even watch video from your device when the parking brake is engaged. iPhone users (iPhone 5 and up) can just plug into the HDMI input with the Apple's Lighting Digital AV adapter — no app required, just plug and go.
Multimedia on demand
Of course the VX4022 will play nearly any kind of disc, store-bought or home-burned. But for more options, the front USB input lets you pull songs from your thumb drive, Android phone, iPod®, or iPhone. If you're a Pandora® fan you can tap into your favorite playlists while you're on the road with your iPhone (via USB) or Android (with Bluetooth).
The VX4022 includes an audio/video input so you can add on a portable audio player, camcorder, or other video sources too. With an optional SiriusXM tuner you'll enjoy over 100 channels of music, news, talk, and sports. Safety-minded, or driving a big vehicle? A dedicated input on the rear panel accepts an optional rear-view camera.
If you're looking for convenience, Bluetooth has a lot to offer. You'll stream music from your smartphone without plugs and cables, so you can enjoy your music library or your favorite music apps. And you can take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel when talking. An outboard microphone ensures excellent call quality, even in noisy vehicles.
Want to keep your steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (13 watts RMS CEA-2006/40 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen display with selectable wallpaper backgrounds
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- remote control
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (see Details tab for model compatibility)
- Pandora control with iPhone and Android
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB and Micro-SD memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 10-band equalizer with 6 preset tone curves
- subwoofer controls
- works with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear HDMI input, front USB input, front (mini-jack), front microSD card slot, front A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer), rear A/V output
What's in the box:
- DVD receiver w/ integrated 6.2" touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- Trim ring
- Wiring harness
- SWC harness
- AV/Preamp harness
- Remote control
- CR2025 3V lithium battery
- Microphone w/ visor clip (attached 7.75' cable terminated by a 3.5mm connector)
- Self-adhesive mount
- Rear support stud
- Rubber bushing
- Installation Guide
- "STOP" sheet
- Limited Warranty information
Jensen VX4022 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jensen VX4022
Features & specs
|AUX Input||Mini (front), RCA (rear)|
|Audio/video Input||HDMI (rear), Mini (front), RCA (rear)|
|USB Port Power||---|
|Backup Camera Input||Yes|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control|
|Memory Card Slot||USB, microSD|
|Satellite Radio Ready||SiriusXM|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||13 watts|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||---|
|Peak Output||40 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Preamp Voltage||4 volts|
|Key Button Color||Variable|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||9 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
|Music File Playback||MP3, WMA|
|Second Camera Input Lane Watch||N|
6.2" Touchscreen Display: The Jensen VX4022 features a fixed 6.2" widescreen touchscreen LCD monitor. The screen has a resolution of 800 x RGB (x3) x 480 with 1,152,000 total pixels. This unit has touchscreen controls with interactive video graphics, making menu navigation easy. The Jensen VX4022 offers a variety of display adjustments to customize the display.
- Selectable UI Colors: The background color of the head unit's on-screen user interface can be changed to Green, Red, Amber, Blue, or Purple.
- Selectable Wallpaper Backgrounds: You can select between five different wallpaper backgrounds for the head unit's LCD touchscreen. Choose from Kaleidoscope, Blue Haze, Green Portal, Industrial, or Space. In addition to the five selectable wallpaper selections, you can up load your own wallpaper image (800x480 .bmp file) to the VX4022 via microSD.
- Display Brightness: You can adjust the brightness of the head unit's touchscreen LCD. Choose from Normal, Bright, Day, or Night.
- Picture Adjustment: When watching a video, you can adjust the touchscreen display's brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue (from 1-20).
Note: For safety reasons, you cannot view a video source on the built-in monitor as long as the vehicle is in motion (However, you can mirror your Apple iOS or Android device via HDMI without the parking brake engaged). In order to display video, the head unit's pink wire must be hardwired into the vehicle's parking brake light circuit, and the vehicle's parking brake must be engaged.
Clock & Date Display: The DVD receiver offers a 12- or 24-hour clock display which is visible from any source or menu screen. The clock & date are both visible on the main menu screen only.
Hard-Key Controls w/ Variable Color Illumination: In addition to the touchscreen controls, the unit includes frequently used buttons and a rotary-dial along the left edge of the screen. You can adjust the head unit's button illumination from the following preset colors - Blue, Purple, Sky Blue, Aqua Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, White or Demo (scans through all preset colors). You can also select a custom "Custom" color that is adjusted between Red, Green, and Blue (values range: 0-255).
Remote Control: The Jensen head unit comes with an IR remote and supports many vehicle's steering wheel controls (adapter required).
- IR Remote Control: The head unit comes supplied with a 20-button IR remote control which provides wireless operation of the Jensen receiver; including Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming functions.
- Optional Steering Wheel Control Interface: The unit features a SWC (steering wheel control) input lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel control adapter (see accessories tab).
Bluetooth Technology: The Jensen VX4022 is equipped with built-in Bluetooth, allowing you to make and receive phone calls wirelessly through the receiver; as well as stream music wirelessly from your smartphone to the head unit. In order to use Bluetooth wireless technology, your phone must also be Bluetooth compatible and be able to interpret certain profiles. This unit is compatible with the following Bluetooth Profiles:
- Hands-Free Communication: HFP (Hands Free Profile), PBAB (Phone Book Access Profile).
- Audio Streaming: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile).
Note: Before using the unit's Bluetooth functions, you must pair your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or audio device to the VX4022 (up to 5 devices). Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some mobile devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the VX4022.
Hands-Free Communication (w/ external mic): The VX4022 supports Bluetooth hands-free communication from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. You can answer an incoming call from the head unit's touchscreen and carry on a phone conversation hands-free. The included external microphone carries on your side of the conversation while your car's speakers are used to hear the other person. You can make a call by entering the phone number, selecting a contact from your Phonebook list, or using the Call History Log of received/dialed/missed calls.
- Answering A Call: During an incoming call, the caller's phone number will be seen on the unit's LCD and a ring-tone will be heard through your car stereo speakers. You can then manually answer the incoming call from the head unit's front-panel controls. You can also set the unit to automatically answer an incoming call within 5 seconds.
- Making A Call: You can make a call using the Jensen in-dash head unit's touchscreen controls. Outgoing calls can be made be entering telephone numbers (0-9, *, #) directly via the head unit's touchscreen. You can also search for contact names in your mobile phone's phonebook from the Jensen VX4022 and then make your call. In addition, you can make a call by searching your mobile phone's call history (Received/Dialed/Missed).
Wireless Audio Streaming: The Jensen VX4022 allows you to play back stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone, tablet, or audio player. You can control basic music playback functions (Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track) from the VX4022. Advanced music navigation will still need to be done through your Bluetooth mobile device. This unit does not display song/artist information from connected Bluetooth audio devices. When an incoming call or outgoing call is in progress from your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone, audio streaming will be paused so you can take your call. Once the call is finished, your streaming music will resume.
Disc Compatibility: The Jensen VX4022 has a front-loading disc-slot to make loading your disc easier. The VX4022 supports playback of DVD Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-Audio, and CD-R/RW discs. The unit supports MPEG/AVI/Xvid video & JPEG photo files recorded on to CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW discs. It also supports playback of MP3/WMA music files loaded onto a CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, or DVD+R/RW disc.
- Auto Reload: If the disc is not removed from the disc slot within 10 seconds of being ejected, it will be automatically reloaded to prevent it from being accidentally damaged.
- Off Eject: You can eject a disc with the unit powered off. You cannot insert a disc with the head unit powered off.
- Parental Lock: The DVD system has a built-in Parental Lock feature to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing restricted disc content. By default, the rating system is unlocked. You can choose from 8 different levels of Parental Lock. Once setup, the parental lock is released only by entering the user 4-digit password.
microSD Card Slot: The VX4022 is fitted with a front-panel SD-card slot for playback of audio, video, and photo files stored on a microSD/SDHC memory card (up to 32GB). The receiver supports playback of MP3/WMA music files, MPEG/AVI/Xvid video files, and JPEG photo files via microSD or microSDHC. All files must be formatted in FAT 16/32.
Front-Panel USB Port: The Jensen VX4022 features a front-panel USB (type-A) port for connection and control of a portable USB mass-storage class (MSC) device, such as USB thumbdrives or portable hard drives. The USB port enables playback of MP3/WMA audio files recorded in FAT16 or FAT32 on a connected USB mass storage class device. The head unit also supports JPEG still image and MPEG/AVI/Xvid video playback via USB. USB portable audio devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the DVD receiver's USB port (2.1A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
Note: This head unit's USB port does not support Android smartphones or tablets.
File Compatibility: The Jensen VX4022 supports the following types of audio, video, and photo files recorded onto a disc, or loaded onto a USB mass storage class device.
|Media Type||Disc (CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW)||Flash (USB, microSD/SDHC)|
|File System||ISO9660 Level 1/Level 2, Joliet||FAT 16/32|
|Playable File Types||Audio||MP3:
bit rate up to 128kbps w/ sampling frequency up to 48kHz |
WMA: bit rate up to 128kbps w/ sampling frequency up to 48kHz
|Video||MPEG-1/2, Xvid, AVI|
|Max # of Files/Folders||1,500 total files/folders|
|Tags||MP3 ID3-tags, WMA-tags|
Playback Functions: The Jensen VX4022 offers a variety of playback functions to enjoy your music, video, and photo files.
- Repeat Play: Repeat Chapter, Titles, Tracks, and Folders on a disc, SD/SDHC memory card, or USB device.
- A-B Repeat: A-B Repeat allows you to repeat a specific section of a DVD.
- Random Play: When playing a disc, SD card, or USB device you can play audio tracks/files in random order.
Search Functions: The VX4022 provides various search functions to find your music, videos, and photos.
- Folder/File Search: This menu screen provides a search list for music, video, or photo files stored on your MP3/WMA disc, SD/SDHC memory card, or USB device.
- Fast Forward/Fast Reverse: You can fast forward or reverse (2/4/8/20x)a track/chapter when playing a disc, SD card, or USB device.
- Direct Search: During disc, SD/SDHC memory card, or USB playback you can use the numeric keypad on the touchscreen display to access a chapter/track directly.
iPod/iPhone Connectivity: The Jensen VX4022 supports direct connection of your Lightning or 30-pin iPod/iPhone through its front-panel USB port and rear-panel HDMI connector. The VX4022 offers audio/video playback, music navigation, information display, and charging of select Apple devices. The Jensen VX4022's USB or HDMI connection allows your iPod/iPhone's music library to be loaded instantly to the receiver and sound quality to be maximized through the head unit's 24-bit D/A converter (bypassing iPod/iPhone DAC).
- Lightning-Connector iPod/iPhone: If you have a newer iPod/iPhone with the Lightning-connector, you can use the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device to connect your iPod/iPhone to the Jensen VX4022 for audio playback only. You'll be able to listen to stored music and music apps on your Lightning-connector Apple device through the Jensen DVD receiver. To watch stored video and video apps (like Netflix) in addition to music from your Lightning-connector Apple device on the VX4022, you'll need Apple's Lightning-to-Digital AV adapter, a Lightning-to-USB cable (like the one included with your iPod or iPhone), and an HDMI cable (all sold separately).
- 30-Pin Dock Connector iPod/iPhone: If you have an older iPod/iPhone with a 30-pin connector, you can use the dock-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device to connect your iPod/iPhone to the Jensen VX4022 for audio playback only. You'll be able to listen to stored music and music apps on your Apple device through the Jensen DVD receiver. To watch stored video and video apps (like Netflix) in addition to music from your 30-pom Apple device on the VX4022, you'll need Apple's 30-pin digital AV adapter, a dock-to-USB cable (like the one included with your iPod/iPhone), and an HDMI cable (all sold separately).
Note: Video display will require that your vehicle's parking brake be engaged.iPod/iPhone Control: The Jensen VX4022 offers music & video navigation, as well as display of song/artist information and battery charging.
- Content Browsing: You can control your connected iPod/iPhone from the head unit's touchscreen. You can use the VX4022's touchscreen to browse your music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, or Composer. You can also access a music track directly by using the head unit's touchscreen keypad. In addition, you can activate Random & Repeat playback modes. Newer iPod/iPhones with iOS 6.0+ will still allow you to navigate stored content and apps from the Apple device's touchscreen; older iPod/iPhone devices will be locked during connection.
- Music Information: The Jensen VX4022 will display your iPod/iPhone's music file information from stored music and select music apps. The head unit will display Track number, Elapsed playing time, Artist name, Song/Album title, and Album Art.
- Battery Charging: The head unit's USB connection provides 2.1A of current to power and charge your connected iPod/iPhone when your vehicle's ignition switch is set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position. If your iPod/iPhone has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it.
Mirroring via HDMI (for iPhone & Android): The Jensen's VX4022's rear-panel HDMI/MHL input can be used to connect select Apple iOS or MHL-enabled Android devices for mirroring and audio/video playback through the DVD receiver. You can listen to stored music and music apps (like iHeartRadio), as well a view stored video and video apps (like Netflix). The head unit's touchscreen will display the same screen which is displayed on your smartphone, as well as video (not always full-screen). Audio content will also be heard over your vehicle's speaker system. The VX4022 provides touchscreen control for Android device, but not for Apple iOS devices. The following proprietary connector cables are required for Android or Apple iOS connectivity.
- iPhone Connectivity: If you have a newer iPhone with the Lightning connector, you will need Apple's Lightning Digital AV adapter and a Lightning-to-USB cable (like the one included with your iPhone); if you have an older 30-pin iPhone 4/4S, you'll need a 30-pin digital AV adapter and the USB-to-30-pin dock cable (all sold separately). In addition, for both types of iPhones, you will need an HDMI cable (sold separately). The HDMI connector provides the audio/video playback, while the USB connection charges your iPhone device. You cannot perform operation of the Apple iOS device from the head unit's touchscreen; you will still need to use your mobile phone's touchscreen for operation.
- Android Connectivity: Prior to connecting your MHL-enabled Android smartphone/tablet, you will need to download Jensen's "HDMI/MHL Connect" app (available soon from Google Play) onto your Android device. To connect your Android (OS 4.0+) smartphone, you'll need a microUSB-to-HDMI/MHL cable (sold separately) which plugs into the Jensen receiver's HDMI input, plus your phone will need to paired via Bluetooth to the Jensen receiver. Select Samsung smartphones will also require an additional 5-pin to 11-pin adapter (sold separately). The HDMI/MHL connector provides the audio/video playback and charges your Android device, while the Bluetooth connection provides touchscreen control. Check here for a list of compatible MHL-enabled Android phones.
Note: "Mirroring" and video playback from an HDMI connected Apple iOS or Android device does not require that your vehicle's parking brake be engaged; please use caution.
iPod/iPhone Compatibility Chart: The Jensen VX4022 is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and support the following iPod/iPhone model features (6/21/2017):
|iPod/iPhone||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Bluetooth||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||Pandora||Song/Artist Text||Track Info||Album Art||Phone||Audio|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
RDS AM/FM Tuner: The head unit features a built-in AM/FM tuner with manual, seek, scan, preset, and direct tuning. The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title, and album when listening to compatible FM stations. FM stations with Radio Data System (RDS) service send inaudible digital information along with the regular radio program signal.
- Preset Tuning: The unit features 3 FM bands and 2 AM bands with the capability of storing 6 presets for each band giving you a total of 18 FM presets and 12 AM presets (30 total). You can also automatically store the six strongest stations in your area inside the current selected band.
- Local Seek: The unit's tuner also is equipped with a Seek mode that when used with the Local function, only allows radio stations with a strong local radio signals to be played.
- Direct Tuning: The built-in AM/FM tuner also allows direct frequency tuning through the unit's touchscreen panel.
Note: The tuner features selectable North America and European tuning.
Pandora App: The free Pandora App (either from Apple's App Store or Google Play) lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the Jensen VX4022 using your USB-connected Apple iPhone (iOS 9.0+) or Bluetooth paired Android smartphone. Your compatible mobile device will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, or WiFi. You will also need a Pandora music service account. The Jensen VX4022 provides control over the Pandora music service and displays Artist, Album, and Song information (including Album Art).
- Station List: You can select Pandora stations from your Station List.
- Skip Songs: You can skip song tracks within a station. You cannot skip back to a previous song. Pandora limits the number of skips allowed.
- Thumbs Up/Down: You can give songs a thumbs up or thumbs down to help Pandora personalize stations to suit your preferences.
- Bookmarking: The song or artist currently being played can be bookmarked & stored in your Pandora account.
Note: Access to the Pandora service will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone to connect to the Internet. Pandora is not supported in Canada & only available in the United States.
SiriusXM-Ready: The Jensen VX4022 is SiriusXM Ready and compatible with the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (220SXV300 sold separately). The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner supports SiriusXM programming with access to 175+ SiriusXM channels via subscription; check out the most popular SiriusXM subscription packages here. Additional features of the SiriusXM Connect tuner include:
- Channel list displays a list of all available channels
- Category Search searches for channels in a certain category
- Direct Channel input allows you to directly enter a station number using the remote control
- Information such as Channel Name w/ Channel Art, Artist Name, and Song Title can be viewed on the head unit's display
- Up to 18 SiriusXM Satellite Radio station presets
- Channels containing unsuitable content for children can be blocked
Note: A separate SiriusXM Satellite Radio subscription is required (operates on the XM Network). However, you can easily add this SiriusXM tuner to an existing Sirius or XM account for a Multi-Radio Discount Plan.
D/A Converter: The Jensen VX4022 is equipped with a high-performance 24-bit, 192kHz digital-to-analog converter with a multi-bit Sigma-Delta modulator.
CEA2006 Compliant: The power specifications for the VX4022 are compliant with the CEA2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers. The power output specs for the VX4022 are as follows:
- CEA2006 Specs: 13 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD-N)
- Maximum Power Output: 40 watts x 4 channels (160 watts total)
4V/5Ch Preamp Outputs w/ Subwoofer Control: The Jensen VX4022 is equipped with five 4.0-volt preamp outputs (Front/Rear/mono-Sub). The front and rear channels are fading, while the subwoofer output is non-fading with an adjustable low-pass crossover filter (Off/80/120/160Hz) and separate level control (+/-12).
Audio Settings: The Jensen DVD receiver offers a variety of audio settings to enhance your listening experience in your vehicle.
- EQ: The VX4022's built-in equalizer offers 8 preset sound modes (Optimal, Classic, Rock, Jazz, Techno, Pop, Flat, or User) suitable for the music genre of your choice. The User mode allows you to manually adjust the head unit's 10-band EQ (31.25, 62.5, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k Hz) from -10 to +10 dB.
- Loudness: The Loudness feature compensates for deficiencies in the low and high sound ranges at lower volume. Selectable loudness center frequencies include 400Hz, 800Hz, and 2.4kHz.
- Source Level: You can increase the relative volume (+/-6dB) of the unit's source inputs to match the external source's output level. The Source Level can be used for the VX4022's Radio, Disc, USB, iPod, Bluetooth, or AV input.
Programmable Turn-on Volume: You can program the VX4022 to turn on with the volume at a preset level, instead of the same level as when the head unit was turned off last. This prevents possible speaker damage or a startling surprise when the receiver first turns on at a high volume level.
Beep Tones: An audible beep tone confirms each function selection. The beep tone can be disabled/enabled in the Setup Menu.
Dual AV Inputs: The Jensen VX4022 is equipped with AV input terminals on the front and rear of the unit to enable enjoyment of content from an external connected source. The rear composite video/stereo RCA inputs are ideal for permanent installations, while the front AV mini-jack (3.5mm) input will come in handy for quick connection of a portable audio/visual source.
HDMI/MHL Input: In addition to iPhone and Android connectivity, the head unit's HDMI/MHL input can be used to connect almost any external mobile AV source with an HDMI output; such as a TV tuner, Blu-ray player, or game system. The HDMI input will provide video and audio playback. Your vehicle's parking brake will need to be engaged to view video on the receiver's screen. Playback functions will need to be controlled from your HDMI-connected device.
Video Out: A single RCA composite video-output jack allows you to an add external monitor such as rear headrest monitor (sold separately). The video output will display whatever video signal that is being displayed on the head unit's touchscreen monitor. The video out function is not compatible with the unit's HDMI input.
Rear View Camera Input: The Camera Input consists of a Composite video RCA jack for connecting an optional rear view camera (sold separately) in order to display the area behind your vehicle on the head unit's touchscreen (selectable Mirror or Normal image). When an optional rearview camera is connected to this unit, the rear view image is displayed on the screen when your vehicle is placed in reverse gear (green/white wire of harness must be connected to reverse light wire of vehicle). Automatic video switching takes approximately 0.75 seconds.
2 questions already asked