About the Jensen XA2100
The Jensen XA2100 amplifier makes it simple to turbocharge your sound system with features like high- and low-pass variable crossovers, top-mounted controls, and gold-plated inputs and outputs. A built-in 6 dB bass boost at 45 Hz lets you dial in more bottom-end impact.
Planning on a multi-amp system? Preamp outputs on these XA Series amps make it easy to install multiple amplifiers. Speaker-level inputs means these amps are easy to hook up to any radio, whether or not it has preamp outputs.
While supplies last, get 2 FREE Advent 10" AM-10 4-ohm component subwoofers when you order the XA2100! We'll add the subs automatically to your order, and you'll see them reflected in your order confirmation e-mail.Details:
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- 50 watts x 2 at 4 ohms
- 83 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 150 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- speaker-level inputs
- high- and low-pass crossovers, variable from 40-240 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- 6 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- preamp outputs
- MOSFET power supplies
- gold-plated screw terminals and RCA inputs and outputs
- speaker short, thermal overload protection
- 8-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H x 11-1/8"D
- 1-year warranty
What's in the box:
- Dark blue amplifier with chrome and silver trim w/ 15-amp bayonnette fuse in chasis; 4 self-tapping mounting screws with washers; Spare 15-amp fuse; Speaker level input harness with Molex plug and 11" wires; Package of silica-gel; Manual (English/Spanish/French); Product registration/survey card
Jensen XA2100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jensen XA2100
Controls on top of unit (under a clear Plexiglas lid that slides open):
On the left side of the unit:
Hi-Level input: There is a molex input for supplied speaker level harness. RCA preamp input: There are left and right gold plated RCA inputs. RCA Preamp output: There are left and right gold plated RCA outputs for connecting another amplifier. These are pass through and not changed by the crossover settings.
On the right side of unit:
Fuse input for a 15 amp blade fuse. Gold plated terminal strip for power, remote turn on and ground. Gold plated terminal strip for loudspeaker output. For bridged operation use L(+) and Right(-).
Short circuit DC offset Thermal overload
MOSFET Power Supply: A MOSFET power supply is used for cooler and more stable operation
Physical Design: The amplifier uses an extruded aluminum heat sink for greater cooling.
Power output rating: power is at 14.4 volts DC, 20-20kHz
2 ohm RMS output: 83 watts x 2 RMS at 0.1% THD
2 ohm peak output: 166 watts x 2
Bridged output: 4 ohms is 150 watts x 1 RMS at 0.1% THD; the peak bridged output is 300 watts
Input impedance: 20 k ohms.
Allowable voltage: 10.8 to 15.6 volts DC