About the Jensen XA2150
The Jensen XA2150 amplifier makes it simple to turbocharge your sound system with features like high- and low-pass variable crossovers, top-mounted controls, and gold-plated inputs and outputs. A built-in 6 dB bass boost at 45 Hz lets you dial in more bottom-end impact.
Planning on a multi-amp system? Preamp outputs on these XA Series amps make it easy to install multiple amplifiers. Speaker-level inputs means these amps are easy to hook up to any radio, whether or not it has preamp outputs.Details:
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- 75 watts x 2 at 4 ohms
- 100 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- 200 watts in bridged mode
- requires 10-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- speaker-level inputs
- high- and low-pass crossovers, variable from 40-240 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- 6 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- preamp outputs
- MOSFET power supplies
- gold-plated screw terminals and RCA inputs and outputs
- speaker short, thermal overload protection
- 9-5/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 11-1/8"D
- 1-year warranty
What's in the box:
- Dark blue amplifier with chrome and silver trim with 25-amp bayonnette fuse in chasis; 4 self-tapping mounting screws with washers; Spare 25-amp fuse; Speaker level input harness with Molex plug and 11" wires; Package of silica-gel; Manual (English/Spanish/French); Product registration/Survey card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Jensen XA2150
Controls on top of unit (under a clear Plexiglas lid that slides open):
The bass boost switch is On or Off and increases bass by 6dB at 45Hz. The level control is a rotary knob which is variable from minimum to maximum. The crossover switch can select low pass, off (full range), or high pass (12dB slope for both). The low pass frequency knob is variable from 40 to 240 Hz. The high pass frequency knob is variable knob from 40 to 240 Hz.
The power LED is green. The protect LED is red.
On the left side of the unit:
Hi-Level input: There is a molex input for the supplied speaker level harness. RCA preamp input:There are left and right gold plated RCA inputs. RCA preamp output: There are left and right gold plated RCA outputs for connecting another amplifier. These are pass through and not changed by the crossover settings.
On the right side of the unit:
Fuse input for a 15 amp blade fuse. Gold plated terminal strip for power, remote turn on and ground. Gold plated terminal strip for loudspeaker output. For bridged operation use L(+) and Right(-).
Short circuit DC offset Thermal overload
MOSFET power supply for cooler and more stable operation.
Physical Design: The amplifier uses an extruded aluminum heat sink for greater cooling.
The power output is at 14.4 volts DC at 20-20kHz.
The 2 ohm output is 100 watts x 2 RMS at .1% THD. Peak 2 ohm output is 200 x 2.
The bridged output at 4 ohms is 200 watts x 1 RMS at .1% THD. Peak bridged output is 400 watts.
The Input impedance is 20 k ohms.
The allowable voltage DC is 10.8 to 15.6.