About the Kenwood KGC-4042A
Add the compact Kenwood KGC-4042A 5-band equalizer to your car stereo and see the difference an EQ can make noticeably improved sound for your entire system.
The KGC-4042A offers three sets of RCA preamp outputs. Two full range sets are controlled by a fader to provide dual-amp balancing, even with a head unit that has only one pair of pre-outs. The fader's also ideal for dialing in just the right amount of rear-fill.
The third set is a low-pass subwoofer output with level control. Whenever this sub output is in use, the EQ engages high-pass crossovers on the front and rear channels. That's like having a free electronic crossover packaged with your equalizer a pretty sweet deal!
Important Note: This unit has no built-in amplifier must be used in conjunction with one or more external amplifiers.Details:
- two sets of full-range outputs with high-pass filter that engages when subwoofer output is in use.
- subwoofer output has adjustable level control (up to +10 dB).
- adjustable subwoofer crossover range (30-150 Hz)
- dual illumination.
- signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- THD 0.01%
- 3-1/2"W x 1"H x 5-3/4"D
- 1-year warranty
Kenwood KGC-4042A reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood KGC-4042A
- GRN/ORG: Switch changes only the color of the rings around the fader and EQ and SUB knobs from green to amber.
- Slide Controls: Are always amber.
- Subwoofer Controls: Are always green.
Note: The switch for changing illumination color is on the side panel, therefore, it can not be changed while installed.
- Variable between 30 and 150Hz.
- Slope is 12 dB/octave.
Sub-Level Control: This control is variable between -Infinity and +10 dB.
Subwoofer Output: The subwoofer output is not controlled by the fader.