About the Kenwood CA-DR1030
Kenwood dash cam parking mode
This hardwire kit makes a clean-looking installation possible for Kenwood dash cams like their DRV-A301W and other Kenwood dash cams. You'll gain constant power and access to parking mode which uses your Kenwood camera's built-in motion detection to monitor your vehicle when it is turned off and parked.
- hardwire kit for permanent installation of compatible Kenwood dash cams
- enables compatible Kenwood dash cam parking mode
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CA-DR1030
What's in the box:
Kenwood CA-DR1030 owner's manual
- +12V USB power adapter (attached 10' miniUSB cable on one end and 40" power/ground wires on other end)
- 7" ATO/ATC fuse-tap wires (2A fuses installed)
- 7" ATM fuse-tap wires (2A fuses installed)
- 7" Micro2 fuse-tap wires (2A fuses installed)
- Ferrite core
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Kenwood CA-DR1030 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Kenwood CA-DR1030
Kenwood Dash Cam Hardwire Kit: The Kenwood CA-DR1030 hardwire kit supplies constant power to a Kenwood DRV-A series dash cam (such as the DRV-A310W, DRV-A501WDP, DRV-A601WDP, and DRV-A700WDP). By connecting the CA-DR1030 to a compatible Kenwood DRV-A series dash cam, you can supply power to the dash cam even when your vehicle's engine is off and extend the time of the dash cam's "parked monitoring" feature up to a maximum of 24 hours (depending on the condition of your vehicle's battery and operating environment).
- The miniUSB connector of the CA-DR1030 plugs into the miniUSB jack of your compatible Kenwood DRV-A series dash cam.
- The power wire (red) will connect to your fuse box using one of three included fuse taps (rated at 2A).
- The ground wire (black) should be connected to bare metal of the vehicle.
Note: The CA-DR1030 hardwire kit imposes a constant load on your vehicle's battery in order to power a compatible Kenwood dash cam while your vehicle's engine is off. Make sure to drive your vehicle regularly (every two days) to keep the battery charged. If you do not drive your vehicle for more than two days, you should turn off the dash cam to prevent your battery from draining.
5 questions already asked
Used this product to install dash cams in a 2016 Kia Sorento, 2017 and 2022 Chevy Silverado. Easy to read instructions and plenty of wire is provided. Haven't had an issue with this product in over 4 years since I started using it.
Jeremy from Victoria, TX