About the Kenwood CX-SR20
Kenwood's CX-SR20 SIRIUS antenna mounts to your vehicle's roof with its powerful magnetic base, and its single 14-foot cable carries the satellite radio signal to any SIRIUS tuner with a single antenna input (can be used for dual-input tuners with an optional splitter adapter).
The antenna cable (which carries both the satellite signal and the terrestrial repeater signal) can be routed under the rear window molding (or through any convenient opening) to your SIRIUS tuner. The low-profile (less than an inch tall) antenna is tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
Important Note: You must subscribe to SIRIUS in order to receive the satellite radio signal.
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio antenna for use with the Kenwood KTC-SR902 tuner (or any other single-input SIRIUS tuner). Will also work with tuners that have dual antenna inputs, when used with an optional splitter adapter.
- single 14-foot micro-cable
- mounts to vehicle's roof with powerful magnetic base
- 2-3/8"W x 7/8"H x 2-7/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the box:
Kenwood CX-SR20 owner's manual
- Sirius antenna with attached 14' cable (the cable has a single SMB plug with a FAKRA housing)
- 1 Self-adhesive strip
- 1 Alcohol wipe
- Installation Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood CX-SR20
Compatibility: This antenna is designed to work with the Kenwood KTC-SR902 tuner, or any other single-input Sirius tuner. To use this antenna with Sirius tuners with dual antenna inputs, you will need a dual input splitter such as the Terk SIR-SP (item # 209SIRSP).
Installation: The antenna mounts to your vehicle's roof with its powerful magnetic base. Once the antenna is mounted, the antenna cable can be routed under the rear window molding (or through any convenient opening) to your Sirius tuner.
System Requirements: To receive the satellite radio signal, you must also have a Sirius tuner and a subscription to Sirius, in addition to the CX-SR20 satellite radio antenna.
The Kenwood CX-SR20 replaces these items
For single input SIRIUS tuners
- Roof-mount antenna
- single 14-foot micro cable connects to any single-input SIRIUS tuner
- magnetic base
- Roof-mount antenna
- two 13-foot micro cables connect to any SIRIUS tuner with dual antenna inputs
- antenna is paintable