About the Kenwood KDC-HD262U
Right on the HD Radio™ button
Right on the HD Radio™ button
Kenwood's KDC-HD262U receiver lets you tune into local HD Radio stations for clear, static-free AM/FM radio. You can also slide in a CD, insert a USB full of digital music, and connect a portable audio player using the front aux input. A user-friendly layout gives you easy access to all your sources, while extensive tone-shaping tools make your music sound its best.
Lots of music options
When you tune to an HD Radio station, you'll hear FM that's close to CD quality or AM that comes in clear and static-free. And unlike satellite services, you'll pay no subscription fees. If your iPod's hooked up to the receiver's USB input, you can also tag songs that you hear on HD Radio, then buy them later online. And most participating stations send out secondary programming, giving you more choices when you're in the mood for radio.
The receiver's front-panel USB port also allows you to access and control the music stored on your iPhone® or Android™ phone. With your iPhone, you also have control over iHeartRadio® and Pandora® Internet radio stations. And the USB port can handle any MP3, WMA, or WAV music files stored on a thumb drive. You can also connect a memory card reader or USB hub to the Kenwood's USB input and select music from up to five memory cards or USB flash drives.
Sight and sound
You can use the 3-band parametric equalizer to adjust the centerpoint of your treble, midrange, and bass controls. If you store your music on a portable device, you'll appreciate the Kenwood's Supreme Sound Reconstruction, which breathes new life into compressed music files. Three sets of preamp outputs let you add amps to drive your speakers and a subwoofer. The low-pass frequency filter and level control adjusts the bass going to your subwoofer, letting you make adjustments from the front seat. You can also adjust the color of the display and buttons, so this Kenwood looks right at home in your dash.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0 enables control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- detachable face with 13-digit LCD display and variable color illumination
- dust cover for auxiliary input and USB port
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 8 preset EQ curves
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control for sub preamp output
- Supreme Sound Reconstruction improves the sound of files encoded at lower bit rates
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- select audio from multiple flash drives or memory cards in a connected USB hub or memory card reader
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary and USB input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KDC-HD262U
What's in the box:
- CD receiver (10A fuse)
- Face (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Wireless remote control (RC-406)
- CR2025 3V lithium-battery (installed in remote)
- 2 Removal tools
- Face-fixing screw
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Warranty Card
More details on the Kenwood KDC-HD262U
Features & specs
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Memory Card Slot||USB|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||50 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Preamp Voltage||2.5 volts|
|Key Button Color||Variable|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||8.2 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
iPhone Direct Connection: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U's front-panel USB port can be used to connect your Lightning-connector or 30-pin dock connector iPod/iPhone to the head unit. The KDC-HD262U supports audio playback, music navigation, information display, and charging of your compatible Apple device.
- Lightning Connector: If you have a newer iPod/iPhone with the Lightning-connector, you can use Kenwood's Lightning connector-to-USB cable (113KCIP103 sold separately) or the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device to connect your iPod/iPhone to the KDC-HD262U.
- 30-Pin Dock Connector: If you have an older iPod/iPhone with a 30-pin dock connector, you can use Kenwood's dock connector-to-USB cable (113KCIP102, sold separately) or the dock connector-to-USB cable that comes with your Apple device to connect your iPod/iPhone to the KDC-HD262U.
Note: The head unit's USB connection provides 1A of current to power and charge your connected iPod/iPhone when your vehicle's ignition switch is set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position (if your iPod/iPhone has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it).
iPhone Audio Playback w/ DAC Bypass: The USB connection allows your iPod/iPhone's stored music and music apps to be loaded instantly to the head unit and sound quality to be maximized through the head unit's 16-bit D/A converter, allowing for a Signal to Noise ratio up to 105dB. The Kenwood head unit supports audio playback of stored music, music apps, and podcasts on your iPod or iPhone. The KDC-162 provides music control and song/artist information display. You can choose between two operating modes.
- Head Unit Mode + Song/Artist Info: From the head unit's front-panel controls you can search for stored music by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, and Composer. The contents of a Playlist or Category can be searched alphabetically (A-Z) or numerically (0-9). The KDC-HD262U also supports Repeat (file/all) and Random (album/all) playback functions of stored music on your iPod/iPhone. In addition, you'll be able to control basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Previous/Next Track) from stored music and select music apps streamed to your iPhone. During Head Unit Mode, the KDC-HD262U will display your iPod/iPhone's music file information such as Track number, Elapsed playing time, Artist name, Song title, and Album title. Newer iPod/iPhones with iOS 6.0+ allow you to continue to access your Apple device's touchscreen in this mode in order to access other applications; older iPod/iPhone devices will be locked during connection.
- iPod/iPhone Mode: The iPod/iPhone Mode lets you control your older iPod/iPhone (iOS 5.1.1 and earlier) from its clickwheel or touchscreen. You'll still have access to basic playback controls (like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track) from the head unit, but advanced navigation functions will be locked. No song/artist information is displayed in this mode. The unit will simply display "App & iPod Mode".
Apple Device Compatibility Chart: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features (as of 3/3/2015):
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod/iPhone||Pandora/iHeart Radio||Artist/Song Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Android Connectivity: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U's front-panel USB port also lets you connect your Android smartphone for music playback. Click here for the most current list of compatible Android smartphones. Kenwood does not guarantee operation with all Android devices. Some Android device may freeze if the device is disconnected from the head unit's USB port without pressing the Disconnect button. There are 3 type of connection methods based on your type of Android smartphone and what content you want to listen to.
- Hand Mode for Newer Androids: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U supports Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0), which lets you connect your Android smartphone (OS 4.1+) to the KDC-HD262U's front-panel USB port and listen to stored music and music apps from your Android device through the Kenwood head unit. You'll be able to control basic playback functions such as Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track. Other advanced music navigation will still be done from your Android smartphone's touchscreen. In this mode, the head unit will not display song/artist information; only "Hand Mode" will show up on display. You'll continue to view song/artist information from the Android device's touchscreen. You'll also still be able to access other functions and applications from your Android smartphone's touchscreen, while listening to music through the head unit. If you make a call or answer a call from your smartphone while listening to music in this mode, the music will pause until you are finished with the call and then start back up again.
- Kenwood Music Play for Newer Androids: Downloading the Kenwood Music Play app onto your Android (OS 4.1+) smartphone not only allows you to listen to stored music from your Android device through the Kenwood CD receiver connected via USB, but it also lets you browse your Android smartphone's music library from the head unit's front-panel controls. You can browse your store music library by Playlist, Artist, Song, Album, or Genre. You can also control Play/Pause and Previous/Next track from the head unit. In addition, the head unit will display song/artist information. You can exit the Kenwood Music Play app to access other functions and applications of your Android smartphone, while your stored music library is still playing through your head unit. If you make a call or answer a call from your smartphone while listening to music in this mode, the music will pause until you are finished with the call and then start back up again.
- Music Control for Older Android Smartphones: The Kenwood Music Control app for Android organizes your Android smartphone's music, while providing quick and easy search capability from the Kenwood CD receiver. The free Kenwood Music Control App can be downloaded onto your Android smartphone from the Google Play App Store. Your Android smartphone must be running Android OS Froyo or Gingerbread (OS 2.2). Once the app is downloaded and has a chance to organize all the stored music on your Android smartphone, you can connect your Android smartphone to the Kenwood CD receiver via USB (your compatible Android smartphone must be recognized as a USB mass storage class device; not compatible with MTP protocol). The Kenwood Music Control app offers music browsing by song title/artist name/album title/genre, song/artist information display, a mood playlist (high energy/acoustic/standard/stylistic), and intro skip.
Note: The head unit's USB connection provides 1A of current to power and charge your connected Android smartphone when your vehicle's ignition switch is set to the 'ACC' or 'On' position (if your Android device has no initial battery charge, then the unit will not recognize it).
Internet Radio Apps (for iPhone): The Kenwood KDC-HD262U allows you to access Pandora and iHeartRadio online music services through your USB-connected iPhone (iOS 5.0+). Your Apple iPhone must be connected to the KDC-HD262U via the Kenwood KCA-iP103 cable (sold separately), Kenwood KCA-iP102 cable (sold separately), or the cable supplied with your iPhone. Your iPhone will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, or WiFi.
- Pandora App: The Pandora App (free) lets you play music from the Pandora music service through the Kenwood KDC-HD262U using your USB-connected Apple iPhone. The Kenwood KDC-HD262U provides control over the Pandora music service and displays Artist, Album, and Song information. You can select Pandora stations from your station list and sort them by date or alphabetically (A-Z). New stations can be created based on the current songs or artists playing. You can save up to five Pandora stations as presets. You can also skip song tracks within a station. You can even give songs a thumbs up or thumbs down. To access Pandora you must have an Apple iPhone (iOS 5.0+) with the latest version of the Pandora application from Apple's iTunes App Store. Your iPhone will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, or WiFi. You will also need a Pandora music service account.
- iHeartRadio Link: The free iHeartRadio Link app for Kenwood from lets you play music from the iHeartRadio music service through the Kenwood KDC-HD262U using your USB-connected Apple iPhone (iOS 5.0+). The iHeartRadio music service provides access to more than 1,500 live radio stations from coast-to-coast (including pop, country, urban, rock, talk, and sports). The KDC-HD262U will provide control over the iHeartRadio Link app, as well as display station identification and song/artist information. From the head unit's front-panel controls, iHeartRadio stations can be searched by the following categories (Local, Genre, City, or My Stations). The Local selection provides a list of radio stations in your local listening area. The unit also provides over 22 Genres to choose from (including pop, country, hip-hop, jazz, etc.) to help you find the right radio station for you. In addition, you can search for radio stations by City. Cities can be searched alphabetically (A-Z). You can even store your favorite stations (My Stations) for easier, quicker access. An active iHeartRadio account is required.
Note: Access to the Pandora and iHeartRadio services will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone to connect to the Internet. Pandora is not supported in Canada and only available in the United States.
HD Radio: With its built-in HD Radio tuner, you can receive digital AM/FM broadcasts from local stations where available. HD Radio significantly improves AM/FM audio quality and reception, as well as includes information such as artist name and song titles or traffic news, viewable on the receiver's display. HD Radio Technology will deliver high-quality digital sound. AM digital will have FM-like quality in stereo (70dB SN @ 40-15kHz), while FM digital will have CD-like quality (75 dB SN @ 20-20kHz) with static free and clear reception. The unit's built-in HD Radio tuner allows analog AM/FM tuning as well.
- Receive Mode: You can setup the KDC-HD262U to receive both analog and digital radio stations (Auto), only HD Radio stations (Digital), or only analog radio stations (Analog).
- Seek + Direct Tuning: You can choose one of three seek modes: Auto 1 (seek tuning), Auto 2 (cycles through and tunes the selected band's preset stations only with each button press), or Manual. You can directly access an AM/FM station by entering in the frequency number using the include wireless remote control.
- Tuner Presets: The KDC-HD262U's tuner features 3 FM banks
(1, 2, 3) and 1 AM bank for storing presets. Not only does the CD receiver's
tuner allow you manually enter your desired presets you can choose to have
the unit automatically put stations with good reception in the memory banks
automatically; this is a handy feature when traveling. The Kenwood KDC-HD262U
offers two preset modes.
- Normal: You can store 6 presets for each AM/FM bank giving you a total of 18 FM presets and 6 AM presets (total of 24).
- Mix: A total of 6 preset stations can be assigned to the head unit's 6 preset buttons, regardless of AM/FM band. This lets you recall a preset station without switching between bands.
- Station Text + Multicasting: AM/FM digital stations can offer text and data such as artist names and song titles. In addition to conventional broadcasts, with HD Radio broadcasting it is possible to choose from up to 8 multicast programs (HD1 to HD8).
Note: HD Radio is the system for digital AM and FM broadcasting in the U.S. More than 2,000 radio stations are broadcasting their primary signals in digital HD Radio technology, as a free service. Go to HDRadio.com to check for HD Radio stations in your area.
Disc Compatibility: The unit features a single disc player that will playback CD-Audio and finalized CD-R/CD-RW audio discs.
- CD Read: This function sets the method for reading a CD disc. You can choose between two modes - CD1 (automatically distinguishes between audio file disc and music CD when playing a CD or CD-R/RW disc) or CD2 (when unable to play a special formatted CD, set this function to CD2 to force playing; some music CD discs may be unplayable even when set to this mode).
- Off Insert/Eject: A CD disc can be inserted or ejected with the power off. When a disc is inserted with the power off, the unit will automatically power up and begin playback.
- Auto Reload: If the ejected disc is not removed within 15 seconds, the disc is automatically inserted again into the loading slot to protect it from dust.
Note: For proper disc playback you must install the unit within 30-degrees of horizontal.
USB Port: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U features a front-panel USB (type-A) port that is hidden behind a flip-out cover. The USB port enables connection of select USB thumbdrives, select Android smartphones (see Android section above), and select iPod/iPhones (see iPod/iPhone section above). You can insert a USB thumbdrive into the head unit's USB port for playback of a variety of music files stored on the USB mass storage class device. USB portable devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the CD receiver's USB port (max. 1A), and the vehicle's ignition switch is set to ACC or On.
- Music Drive: When a mass storage class (MSC) compatible smartphone (like Android with Froyo/Gingerbread OS) is connected to the head unit's USB input, the unit's Music Drive features lets you select its internal memory or external memory (such as an SD card) for stored music playback. The Music Drive feature also lets you switch between multiple memory cards (up to 5) in a USB multi-card reader or multiple USB thumbdrives (up to 5) connected to a USB hub.
- Music Editor Compatible: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U supports the free Windows PC application, Kenwood Music Editor Lite Kenwood's Music Editor Lite (v1.1.0). Kenwood Music Editor Lite is a Windows-based desktop software that helps organize, manage and transfer music files (MP3/WMA only) to your USB thumbdrive from your PC. When you playback audio files that have been stored on your USB thumbdrive using Kenwood Music Editor Lite through this unit, you can search a file by title, album, or artist name using the head unit's Music Search function. Compatible Windows PC include XP Professional, Home Edition SP2 or later (32-bit); Vista (32/64-bit); 7 (32/64-bit); or 8.
Compatible Music Files: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U supports the following types of MP3, WMA, WAV files recorded onto CD-R/RW discs or loaded onto a USB thumbdrive or other USB mass storage class devices.
|File System||ISO9660 Level 1 or 2, Romeo, Joliet, or Windows long file name||FAT 12/16/32|
|Playable File Types||
MP3: bit rate of 8-320kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz |
WMA: bit rate of 32-192kbps w/ sampling rate of 8-48kHz
WAV (USB only): bit rate of 8- or 16-bit
|Maximum # of Folders/Files||999 folders/20,480 files (999 files per folder)|
|Tags||ID3 tag (version 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4), WMA tag|
Playback & Search Functions: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U offers a variety of playback and search functions to help you find and enjoy your music on disc and USB.
- Music Search: The Kenwood AM/FM CD receiver features a Music Search feature which allows you to scroll through and select your MP3/WMA music folders and files, as well as scroll through your audio CD's music tracks using the head unit's rotary knob. This function also supported by Kenwood's Music Editor Lite software and USB thumbdrives.
- Direct Search: The supplied IR wireless remote control (RC-406) allows you to search for music directly by entering the track number for discs and USB.
- Repeat & Random: You can repeat the playback of a music file or folder on a CD or USB device. You can also randomly play back all files on al disc or within in a folder of a USB device.
- Last Position Memory: If the unit is shut off or switched to the tuner mode while a CD or USB is playing, the next time CD or USB is selected as the source, playback will resume from the point where it left off.
Aux In: The unit is equipped with a front panel 3.5mm minijack auxiliary input that can be used to input audio from a portable audio source, such as a portable MP3 player. The Aux input must be turned on to function. The KDC-HD262U allows you to select the source type displayed when using the auxiliary input. You can choose from AUX, DVD, Portable, Game, Video, or TV.
16 Bit D/A Converter: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U utilizes a 16-bit digital to analog converter for superior sound quality.
MOSFET Amplifier: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U is equipped with a MOSFET amplifier. Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, and it delivers increased power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. More power means louder and cleaner music at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. The power output specs for the KDC-HD262U are as follows:
- Full Bandwidth Power: 22 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20-20kHz, 1% THD)
- Maximum Output Power: 50 watts x 4 channels
6ch/2.5V Preamp Outputs + Sub Control: The KDC-HD262U features front, rear and subwoofer 2.5-volt preamp outputs. The front and rear speaker preamp outputs are balance and fade adjustable. The subwoofer preamp output is non-fading. The Kenwood CD receiver offers the following subwoofer controls, when you are using unit's subwoofer preamp output.
- Low Pass Filter: The receiver features a built-in Low Pass Filter control for the preamp-output, when the output is set to Subwoofer. You can select from 85 Hz, 120 Hz, 160 Hz, or off.
- Subwoofer Phase: You can adjust the phase of the subwoofer output between 180-degrees (Reverse) or 0-degrees (Normal).
- Subwoofer Level: Once the Subwoofer preamp output is activated, you can independently control the subwoofer preamp output level (-15 to +15) from the CD receiver.
Front & Rear High-Pass Filter: The KDC-HD262U features a High-Pass Crossover for the front & rear channels when your front & rear speakers are connected by the unit's speaker-outputs or preamp-outputs. You can adjust the high-pass crossover from "Through", 100, 120, or 150 Hz. The "Through" selection is a full-range setting.
Speaker Settings: The Speaker Setting function tailors the head unit's audio settings according to the type of speakers in your vehicle. You may select a Speaker Setting of 'SP-Off' (flat/off), 'SP-OEM' (for OEM factory speaker systems), 'SP-6x9/6' (for systems with 6" and 6"x9" speakers), or 'SP-5/4' (for systems with 4" and 5" speakers).
EQ Pro: The KDC-HD262U is equipped with Kenwood's EQ Pro. The integrated equalizer offers 8 preset sound modes (Rock, Pops, Easy, Top 40, Jazz, Natural, Drive EQ, or User) suitable for the music genre of your choice. The Drive EQ mode is an EQ preset that helps reduce road noise. The User mode allows you to manually adjust the head unit's 3-band parametric EQ (Frequency, Level, and Q-Factor).
|Bass||60, 80, 100, 200 Hz||-8 to +8||1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0|
|Midrange||0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5 kHz||-8 to +8||0.75, 1.0, 1.25|
|Treble||10.0, 12.5, 15.0, 17.5 kHz||-8 to +8||Fixed|
Note: You can store EQ Pro bass, middle and treble tone settings for each source (Disc, Tuner, Aux, USB, iPod, Android, and Pandora/iHeart Radio).
Sound Enhancements: The head unit provides further sound enhancements for your car audio system.
- Bass Boost: The Kenwood CD receiver features a Bass Boost control that can be set to the following levels (1-3 or off).
- Loudness: This function enhances low and high frequencies to make the sound clearer lower volumes. There are 3 levels (1-2 or Off).
- Sound Reconstruction: When MP3 or WMA files encoded at a low bit rate (less than 96 kbps, 44.1k, 48kHz) are played, the Sound Reconstruction function restores their high frequencies so the sound quality is closer to files encoded at a high bit rate. The processing is optimized for the compression format and the bit rate used. When Sound Reconstruction is Off, the unit plays the original sound stored in the audio file.
- Volume Offset: The level of each source may be independently adjusted to prevent radical leaps in output volume when switching from one source to another. The available settings range from -8 to 0 (-8 to +8 for Aux source).
Key Beep: The in-dash head unit provides an audible beep to confirm button operation. This function can be turned On or Off.
Detachable Face: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U features a single front loading CD face that detaches from the chassis to deter theft. There is no protective face case included. An optional soft face case (142DFC1X, sold separately) can be purchased for this unit. A face-fixing screw is supplied for making the face non-detachable, if desired.
Variable Color Illumination: The Kenwood KDC-HD262U features variable color display and button illumination. You can choose from one of 24 preset colors, have the unit scan through all 24 preset colors continuously, or customize your own color (RGB; 0-9). The custom setting allows you to individually adjust the intensity of Red, Green, and Blue (from 0-9) to better match your vehicle's interior lights. The same color setting is applied to both the display and buttons. The Kenwood logo remains red.
Text Scroll: The KDC-HD262U will display song/artist information text from CD, USB, iPod, and Android. You can set the text scrolling feature to three different modes (Auto, Once, or Off) to scroll longer titles across the screen.
Brightness & Dimmer: You can adjust the brightness of the LCD from 0-31. You can also dim (on or off) the display. These setting only affect the LCD and do not affect the button illumination.
12Hr/24Hr Clock: The head unit can be set to display a 12hr or 24hr clock. The unit also displays the day (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, or Sat). The clock is only displayed when selected and does not display simultaneously with song/artist or station information. The day & time can be selected to remain on, even if the head unit is switched off (as long as the vehicle's key is in the accessory or start position).
Demo Mode: This unit features a Demo mode which can be turned On or Off within the menu.
Wireless Remote Control: The KDC-HD262U comes with an IR remote control (RC-406) for wireless operation of the head unit. The remote will control Audio, CD, USB/iPod, and Tuner functions. It is powered by a single CR2025 3V lithium-cell battery (supplied).
- Numeric Keypad: The wireless remote control features a numeric keypad (0-9) which allows direct track access of your music tracks & files (from CD or USB), as well as AM/FM presets.
- Attenuator: The CD receiver features an Attenuator button on the supplied remote control that turns the volume down very quickly with one touch of the button.
Steering Wheel Remote Compatibility: The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input wire (blue/yellow) within the included wiring harness that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately). Please consult Crutchfield's Outfit My Car to see if your vehicle is compatible.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
16 questions already asked