About the Kenwood KCA-iP100 iPod® Connection Cable
Leave your iPod cable safe at home. Kenwood's KCA-iP100 iPod cable is just like the cable that came with your iPod, and you can use it to connect your iPod to any 2008-up Kenwood car stereo that features direct iPod control via USB input. Warranty: 1 year.
Note: Be sure to check "Details" for specific iPod model compatibility with this iPod adapter.
What's in the box:
- 5' USB/iPod interface cable (with iPod dock connector on one end and a USB Type-A connector on other end)
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr
Kenwood KCA-iP100 iPod® Connection Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood KCA-iP100 iPod® Connection Cable
Overview: The KCA-iP100 USB Direct Connection Cable for iPod allows you to connect a compatible iPod to a 2008-up USB-equipped Kenwood head unit. This cable enables a Kenwood head unit to control and charge your iPod while connected, as well as enable high-speed iPod data communications of 12Mbps. This 5-foot cable has an iPod dock connector on one end and a Type-A USB plug on the other end.
iPod Compatibility: The KCA-iP100 is compatible the following iPod models - iPod nano (1st/2nd/3rd/4th generation), iPod video (fifth generation), iPod classic (80/120/160GB), iPod touch (1st/2nd generation) and iPhone/iPhone3G.
Note: This cable is not compatible with other iPods not mentioned above.
Kenwood Headunit Compatibility: The KCA-iP100 cable is compatible with the following 2008-up Kenwood headunits that feature a USB port.
- KDC-BT: 7539U, 8041U, 8141UY, 838U
- KDC-MP: 342U,438U, 442U, 538U, 5539U, 638U, 6539U, 738U, 8090U, 9090U
- KDC-W: 5541U, 5641UY, 6041U, 6141UY, 6541U, 6651U, 7041U, 7141UY, 7541U, 7541UY
- KDC-X: 492, 493, 592, 692, 792, 8009U