About the Kenwood KAC-729S
Built for high performance yet affordably priced, the Kenwood KAC-729S amplifier will rock your speaker system! Kenwood builds in MOSFET power supplies, extra-large capacitors, copper-shielded EE core transformers, and toroidal noise filters so that you get mammoth reserves of ultra-clean power.
The strikingly rugged exterior will add a stylish touch to your installation, while the built-in low-pass crossover (80 Hz at 18 dB/octave) is handy when you're pushing subwoofers. Use the speaker-level inputs to connect to a factory radio (or any receiver without preamp outputs).
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)
- 300 watts x 1 in bridged mode
- 150 watts x 2 at 2 ohms
- requires 8-gauge power and ground leads wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 80 Hz selectable low-pass crossover, 18 dB/octave
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-way protection circuitry
- signal-to-noise ratio 100 dB
- dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 2-5/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year warranty
What's in the box:
- 2-Channel amplifier with two 20 amp fuses
- Rubber terminal cover
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- Instruction Manual (English)
- Instruction Manual (French/Spanish)
- Warranty Card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood KAC-729S
Ground Isolation Circuit: This circuit cancels noise from the input of the negative side of the RCA cable, preventing vehicle electrical noise from interfering with the music.
Quiet Turn-On: This feature allows the amplifier to power up over a period of several milliseconds instead of instantaneously, protecting your speakers from thumps and other sounds that could be damaging.
Internal Crossover: The internal crossover is a 12dB/octave, 80Hz low-pass crossover. The crossover may be turned on for low-pass operation, or the crossover can be turned off for full-range output.
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Filter Switch: Allows you to select full range or 80Hz low-pass crossover operation.
- Stereo/Mono Switch: Allows you to choose stereo or mono amplifier operation.
- Input Sensitivity: This variable control allows you to adjust the input sensitivity of the amplifier from 0.2V-5V.
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Line In: Gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Speaker Level Input: Screw terminals (each terminal is 0.25" wide)
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- Speakers: Gold-plated screw terminals (each terminal is 0.35" wide)
- BATT (power): Gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.35" wide)
- GND (ground): Gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.35" wide)
- P.CON (remote turn-on): Gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.35" wide)
- Fuse: Two inserted 20-amp fuses
Maximum Power Output:
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 600 watts x 1
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 200 watts x 2
Rated Power Output:
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 300 watts x 1
- Per Channel Into A 2-Ohm Load: 150 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 100 watts x 2