About the Kenwood KCA-IP103
Kenwood realized that you'll need something durable to connect your iPhone® in your vehicle. This KCA-iP103 cable links your Apple Lightning iOS device to the USB port on select Kenwood receivers. This 32" cable can take on the tough car environment, so you can leave your Apple cable at home. It's also a great option when connecting the Apple® Lightning digital AV adapter to select HDMI-equipped Kenwood receivers.
This cable lets you play and search for your device's music, see your music's info on the receiver's display, and charge your device. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 32" Lightning-to-USB iPod/iPhone cable (w/ a Lightning-connector on one end and a USB type-A connector on other end)
- Declaration of Conformity with regard to the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
Kenwood KCA-IP103 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood KCA-IP103
Lightning Connector/USB Interface Cable: Use the Kenwood KCA-iP103 Lightning/USB interface cable to plug a new iPod, iPhone, or iPad with a Lightning-connector directly into a "Made for iPod/iPhone" head unit's USB port, and gain full, direct, adapter-free control via the receiver's interface. Enjoy fast charging of your compatible Apple device while the direct digital connection assures you get the utmost sound quality from your stored music and music apps.
The Kenwood KCA-IP103 replaces these items
- for use with Apple devices
- dual shielding protects audio transfer from interference
- high-quality copper wire for optimized charging
13 questions already asked