About the Kenwood KE-205
Kenwood's KE-205 lets you custom-tailor the sound of your stereo system just the way you want it. It's got 7 independently adjustable frequency bands for each channel, offering far greater fine-tuning possibilities than the bass and treble controls on your receiver. An unswitched AC outlet on the back panel lets you plug one of your other components into the KE-205, so you don't need an extra AC outlet to add this equalizer to your system.
- 7 bands of equalization (per channel), with a range of ±10 dB
- center frequencies: 60 Hz, 150 Hz, 400 Hz, 1 kHz, 2.4 kHz, 6 kHz, and 15 kHz
- 1 pair of audio inputs
- 1 pair of audio outputs
- unswitched AC outlet
- signal-to-noise ratio 96 dB
- THD 0.009%
- 17-5/16"W x 3-1/8"H x 12-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood KE-205
Frequency Bands: The KE-205 has independent adjustments for left and right channels for the following frequency bands:
- 60 Hz (Super Bass range)
- 150 Hz (Bass range)
- 400 Hz (Mid-bass range)
- 1 kHz (Mid range)
- 2.4 kHz (Mid-high range)
- 6 kHz (High range)
- 15 kHz (Super high range)
- Individual Component: To equalize the audio from a single component (CD player, tape deck), run the audio from the component through the KE-205 to the receiver/amplifier.
- Whole System: To equalize the audio from your entire audio system, your receiver will need a tape monitor loop, pre-out/main-in jacks, or separate pre-amplifier and amplifier components.