About the Kenwood KSC-SW11
Big bass in a compact package
Big bass in a compact package
Kenwood's KSC-SW11 powered subwoofer might look small, but it delivers impressive bass. This little powerhouse will fit under a seat in most vehicles, where it'll produce low-frequency response equal to that of a larger subwoofer in your trunk. It offers a great solution for those who want to reinforce the bass in their system without taking up a lot of space.
This tiny powered subwoofer can fit in many tight spaces.
Big woofer, rigid chassis
Kenwood gives you the biggest bang possible by stuffing an 8-1/4" x 5-1/8" woofer into this enclosure. The rigid aluminum enclosure eliminates rattles, while the durable built-in amplifier feeds the speaker 75 watts RMS. Kenwood throws in a wired remote, so you can control the bass from the driver's seat. A wiring harness and mounting brackets are also included.
- compact powered subwoofer
- aluminum enclosure with 8-1/4" x 5-1/8" sub
- built-in amplifier: 75 watts RMS power (150 watts maximum)
- wired remote for control over:
- volume level
- variable low-pass crossover (50-125 Hz)
- selectable phase control (0°, 180°)
- power/ground wiring harness
- preamp- (RCA) and speaker-level inputs
- frequency response: 35-125 Hz
- dimensions: 11"W x 2-3/4"H x 7-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KSC-SW11
What's in the box:
- Powered subwoofer
- Wired remote control with attached 16.4' cord (has 6-conductor RJ-25 plug on the end)
- 14' Speaker-level input cable (male stereo RCA jacks on one end and speaker wire with bullet connectors on the other)
- 16.4' Power harness
- Cable security bar
- Adhesive backed hook and loop fastener (1-1/2" x 7/8")
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Four 5/8" Self-tapping screws
- Four M4 x 6mm Machine screws
- Two M3 x 8mm Machine screws
- Instruction manual (English/ French/ German/ Dutch/ Italian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Russian)
- Warranty information
Kenwood KSC-SW11 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood KSC-SW11
Features & specs
|Connector Type||RCA, Molex|
|Woofer Size (inches)||5x8|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||75 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||150 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||---|
Product Overview: The KSC-SW11 amplified subwoofer features a built-in amp (75 watts RMS, 150 watts peak) and an oval woofer (8-1/4" x 5-1/8"), housed in a rugged, compact enclosure.
Wired Remote Control: The wired remote control provides fingertip control over your low frequencies. You can adjust the volume and crossover point (50-125 Hz), plus switch the phase from 0° to 180°. The remote control can be mounted using the supplied adhesive hook and loop fastener. The sub can be used without the remote, but the volume, crossover point, and phase will all revert to the default values.
Note: There are no controls on the subwoofer.
Mounting Options: The brackets can be mounted to either the sides or the ends of the enclosure. They add approximately 1-1/8" to the width or length, and 1/8" to the height.
Signal Input: The female RCA inputs on the included harness can be used with a line level or speaker level signal. A 14' speaker-level input extension cable is also included (male stereo RCA jacks on one end and speaker wire with bullet connectors on the other).
Wiring Harness: The included wiring harness covers power, ground, remote turn-on, and signal input. The wire length varies by function:
- Ground: 58"
- Signal Input: 26" (terminated with female RCA jacks)
- Power: 16.4'
- Remote Turn-on: 16.4'
The Kenwood KSC-SW11 replaces these items
- compact aluminum enclosure with 8-1/4" x 5-1/8" sub
- 75 watts RMS power amplifier (150 watts maximum)
- preamp- and speaker level-inputs plus wired remote
- compact enclosure with one 5"x7" powered speaker and a 5"x7" passive radiator
- 38 watts RMS power amplifier (150 watts maximum)
- preamp and speaker level-inputs plus wired remote
35 questions already asked