About the Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1002DB
Kenwood's Excelon P-XRW1002DB down-firing sub enclosure brings you the rich, full bass you love in a solid, durable enclosure that tucks neatly behind your seat or in your trunk. The enclosure houses a redesigned 10" subwoofer that features an oversized cone with ribbed reinforcement for maximum bass response. The 3/4" MDF sealed enclosure provides a rock-solid home for the sub, so you can count on accurate reproduction of low frequencies.
300 watts of bass power
Its low profile and angled sides allow the P-XRW1002DB enclosure to fit in some seriously tight spots. Its 2-ohm sub handles up to 300 watts RMS, so send it plenty of power — it'll deliver the powerful bass that makes your music come alive.
- sealed down-firing enclosure with one 10" oversized Excelon subwoofer
- ribbed polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" medium density fiberboard enclosure with black carpeting
- push terminals accept 8-gauge speaker wire
- power handling: 300 watts RMS (1300 watts peak)
- 2-ohm impedance
- frequency response: 31-300 Hz
- dimensions: 20-1/8"W x 8-3/4"H x 15"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P-XRW1002DB
What's in the box:
- Loaded passive subwoofer enclosure
- Warranty information
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1002DB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1002DB
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Speakers Per Box||---|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||---|
|Connector Type||Spring posts|
|Frequency Response||31-300 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||300|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Kenwood Excelon series P-XRW1002DB passive subwoofer combines a 10" oversize cone subwoofer mounted in a compact sealed enclosure.
Power: The single 2 ohm subwoofer driver is capable of handling 300 watts RMS and 1300 watts peak power.
Driver: The P-XRW1002DB features a larger cone area and oversized diaphragm while keeping the cutout diameter the same. This increases the low frequency output as well as allowing the sub to be mounted in a smaller enclosure, taking up less usable vehicle space. Other driver features include:
- Reinforced Cone Ribs: Adds cone strength and minimizes distortion.
- Increased Magnetic Field: The P-XRW1002DB employs a large magnet with an optimized yoke, creating a stronger magnetic field for repreducing low frequencies at higher volumes.
- Stress-Free Spider: Utilizing a "Stress-free Spider" and "Thermal Efficient System", the sub driver's mechanical and thermal durability has been dramatically improved, delivering smooth strong bass with lasting reliability.
Enclosure: The P-XRW1002DB sealed enclosure is made of durable 3/4" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with the sub driver mounted in a down-firing orientation, providing rich strong bass. Except for the side panels, the enclosure is covered in black carpet, helping protect it from dings and scratches.
Terminals: Connection to the subwoofer is done through two spring-loaded push-terminals capable of accepting speaker wire up to 8 AWG in size.
- Driver: 10" Oversized cone subwoofer
- RMS: 300W
- Peak Power: 1300W
- Impedance: 2 Ohm, single voice-coil
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 300Hz
- Enclosure Material: 3/4" MDF w/ black carpet
- Dimensions: Width - 20.125", Height - 8.750", Depth - 15.0"