About the Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1202DB
Kenwood's Excelon P-XRW1202DB down-firing sub enclosure brings you the rich, full bass you love in a solid, durable enclosure that tucks neatly behind your seat or in your trunk. The enclosure houses a redesigned 12" subwoofer that features an oversized cone with ribbed reinforcement for maximum bass response. The 3/4" MDF sealed enclosure provides a rock-solid home for the sub, so you can count on accurate reproduction of low frequencies.
400 watts of bass power
Its low profile and angled sides allow the P-XRW1202DB enclosure to fit in some seriously tight spots. Its 2-ohm sub handles up to 400 watts RMS, so send it plenty of power — it'll deliver the powerful bass that makes your music come alive.
- sealed down-firing enclosure with one 12" oversized Excelon subwoofer
- ribbed polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" medium density fiberboard enclosure with black carpeting
- spring post terminals accept 8-gauge speaker wire
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (2000 watts peak)
- 2-ohm impedance
- frequency response: 33-300 Hz
- dimensions: 22-1/8"W x 9-1/4"H x 16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P-XRW1202DB
What's in the box:
- Loaded single 12" subwoofer enclosure
- Warranty information
Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1202DB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1202DB
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||N/A|
|Connector Type||Spring posts|
|Frequency Response||33-300Hz Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||400|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Kenwood P-XRW1202DB features a single 12" oversized-cone subwoofer mounted in a sealed, low-profile, down-firing enclosure. The compact 2Ω subwoofer system is capable of handling up to 400 watts RMS (2000W peak power).
Driver: The P-XRW1202DB features an oversized cone, allowing increased low-frequency output, while keeping the same cutout diameter. This makes the subwoofer ideal for small sealed enclosures. The newly designed cone features ribbing for added cone strength and minimizing distortion. An improved larger magnet and Stress-Free Spider add to the subwoofer's mechanical and thermal durability, allowing it to deliver deep low frequencies with long lasting reliability.
Enclosure: The P-XRW1202DB sub driver comes mounted in a compact and durable sealed 3/4" MDF enclosure, producing rich deep bass in a compact size that doesn't take up a lot of vehicle space. The enclosure is covered in automotive-grade black carpet, providing durable protection along with pleasing aesthetics.
Terminals: Two recessed spring-posts are provided for connecting speaker wire up to 12 gauge in size.
- Driver: 12" Oversized cone
- RMS: 400W
- Peak: 2000W
- Impedance: 2Ω (single voice-coil)
- Frequency Response: 33Hz - 300Hz
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, down-firing
- Enclosure Materials: 3/4" MDF, black automotive carpet
- Dimensions: Width = 22.125", Height = 9.250", Depth = 16.0"
2 questions already asked