About the Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1202WB
Kenwood's Excelon P-XRW1202WB sub brings you the rich, full bass you love in a solid, durable wedge-style enclosure that tucks neatly behind your seat or in your trunk. The enclosure houses a redesigned 12" subwoofer that features an oversized cone with ribbed reinforcement for maximum bass response. The 3/4" MDF sealed enclosure provides a rock-solid home for the sub, so you can count on accurate reproduction of low frequencies.
300 watts of bass power
The wedge-shaped enclosure aims the sub upwards at an angle to get the sound up off the floor. Its small size allows the P-XRW1202WB enclosure to fit in some tight spots. Its 2-ohm sub handles up to 400 watts RMS, so send it plenty of power — it'll deliver the powerful bass that makes your music come alive.
- sealed wedge-style enclosure with one 12" Excelon subwoofer
- ribbed polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 3/4" medium density fiberboard enclosure with black carpeting
- push terminals accept 8-gauge speaker wire
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (2000 watts peak)
- 2-ohm impedance
- frequency response: 33-300 Hz
- dimensions: 20"W x 14"H x 14"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # P-XRW1202WB
What's in the box:
- Loaded single 12" subwoofer enclosure
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1202WB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood Excelon P-XRW1202WB
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||N/A|
|Connector Type||Spring posts|
|Frequency Response||33-300 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||400|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Kenwood P-XRW1202WB features a single 12" oversized-cone subwoofer mounted in a sealed, low-profile, wedge enclosure. The compact 2Ω subwoofer system is capable of handling up to 400 watts RMS (2000W peak power).
Driver: The P-XRW1202WB features an oversized cone, allowing increased low-frequency output, while keeping the same cutout diameter. This makes the subwoofer ideal for small sealed enclosures. The newly designed cone features ribbing for added cone strength while minimizing distortion. An improved larger magnet and Stress-Free Spider add to the subwoofer's mechanical and thermal durability, allowing it to deliver deep low frequencies with long lasting reliability.
Enclosure: The P-XRW1202WB sub driver comes mounted in a compact and durable sealed 3/4" MDF enclosure, producing rich deep bass in a compact size that doesn't take up a lot of vehicle space. The enclosure is covered in automotive-grade black carpet, providing durable protection along with pleasing aesthetics.
Terminals: Two recessed spring-posts are provided for connecting speaker wire up to 12 gauge in size.
- Driver: 12" Oversized cone
- RMS: 400W
- Peak: 2000W
- Impedance: 2Ω (single voice-coil)
- Frequency Response: 33Hz - 300Hz
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, down-firing
- Enclosure Materials: 3/4" MDF, black automotive carpet
- Dimensions: Width = 22.0", Height = 14.125", Depth = 14.125"