About the Kenwood KNA-RCDV331
Need a remote for your Kenwood multimedia receiver? The KNA-RCDV330 works with many 2010-up Kenwood multimedia and navigation receivers. You'll enjoy outstanding control of your system. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
Kenwood KNA-RCDV331 owner's manual
- Remote control unit (RC-DV331)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Instruction Manual
Kenwood KNA-RCDV331 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Kenwood KNA-RCDV331
Compatibility: The Kenwood KNA-RCDV331 IR wireless remote control unit is designed to operate select 2010-up Kenwood multimedia & navigation headunits.
Infrared (IR): The remote operates off of IR transmission so the KNA-RCDV331 must be pointed at the front-panel of your compatible Kenwood headunit within direct line of sight.
Mode Switches: The functions operated from the remote controller differ depending on the position of the mode switch located on the right side of the KNA-RCDV331. You can select from Audio, DVD, TV or Navigation mode.
- Audio: The Audio mode of the remote controller allows you to operate functions of your compatible Kenwood multimedia headunit such as Source switching, Volume, Dual Zone, AM/FM tuning and iPod/USB playback.
- DVD: The DVD mode of the remote controller allows you to operate functions such as CD/DVD playback and file/track/folder searches.
- TV: TV mode allows you to operate TV band and Channel selection of a compatible Kenwood TV tuner.
- Navigation: Navigation mode allows you to operate either your Kenwood's built-in navigation receiver or compatible Kenwood external navigation unit.
Numeric Keypad: The IR remote features a numeric keypad (0-9) which allows you to directly access tracks & chapters on a disc, or directly tune in a radio station. The numeric keypad also lets you enter a phone number during Bluetooth hands-free phone operation.
Battery Powered: The wireless remote control operates off of two "AAA" alkaline batteries (included).
The Kenwood KNA-RCDV331 replaces these items
- replacement remote control for many Kenwood DVD receivers
44 questions already asked
Love having a wireless remote, but a $400.00 should come with one. Many years ago, it was hard to find a good radio that didn't have a remote included with it. That is definitely not the case anymore.
Mike from Louisville, KY