About the Kenwood Excelon KFC-XP6903C
The right fit
Are the factory speakers in your Chrysler or Toyota starting to sound their age? Rid yourself of mucky sound and upgrade with Kenwood's Excelon KFC-XP6903C 6"x9" component speaker system, specifically designed to fit in your vehicle. Big, power-hungry, polypropylene woofers deliver all the midbass oomph you've been craving. Impressive 3-1/2" 2-way speakers replace your factory tweeters, providing the complexities of your music's midrange as well as a seriously smooth transition into the higher frequencies. And with power handling up to 100 watts RMS, you'll get the most satisfying sound from these speakers when you drive them with an aftermarket amplifier.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers and 2 tweeters
- 6"x9" polypropylene woofer cone
- 3-1/2" 2-way mid/high speaker with polypropylene cone and silk dome tweeter
- handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-23,000 Hz
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-13/16"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KFC-XP6903C
What's in the box:
- Two 6x9 Woofers
- Two 3-1/2 Coaxial (2-way) speakers
- 2 Woofer spacers
- Two 6x9 Multi-purpose adapter brackets (include GM and Toyota applications)
- Two 28" Lengths of tweeter wire with in-line crossovers (each has bare wire on the input end and female quick-slides on the output end)
- Two 12" Lengths of woofer wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 5/8" Screws
- Eight 1" Screws
- Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish)
- Specifications printed on box
Kenwood Excelon KFC-XP6903C reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kenwood Excelon KFC-XP6903C
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6X9, 3-1/2|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||84|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||45 - 23k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||---|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||300|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 5/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/4|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.478|
Custom Brackets: The KFC-XP6903C is designed as a factory replacement speaker system. The included 6x9 woofers are typically installed in the front doors. Mounting brackets are also included, compatible with many GM, Toyota, and Dodge vehicles. The multi-purpose brackets are scored for trimming to fit several applications. Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
Midrange: The included 3½" coaxial speakers replace the factory tweeters.
Crossover Network: A high-pass crossover is integrated into each wire included for the midrange/tweeter. The output end of the wire has quick slides that plug onto the 3½" coaxial speaker terminals. (The input end of the wire is not terminated.) The low-pass crossovers are wired to the 6x9 woofer terminals and attached to the speaker baskets. Each woofer has two positive input terminals, one to utilize the crossover and one to bypass.
Warranty Note: Although the information included with these speakers indicates a 1-year warranty, they are actually covered by the Kenwood eXcelon 2-year warranty.
17 questions already asked