About the Monster Cable 14-Gauge In-Wall Speaker Cables
Read the story here!
It pays to install high-quality in-wall wire you don't want to tear into your walls to replace it later on. This Monster in-wall speaker cable is THX-certified, ensuring consistently smooth, clear, full-range sound. Its high-quality build includes ultra-fine, high-purity copper strands that offer increased flexibility and maximum conductivity. Plus, twisted pair construction minimizes problems associated with radio frequency and electromagnetic interference.
Designed for easy installation
Monster created their in-wall cables with the installer in mind. Sequential footage markers simplify measuring. A special "rip cord" allows you to quickly pull apart the jacket to strip the wires. And the low-friction jacket makes these cables easier to pull through your walls.
Keep your home and family safe with in-wall-rated speaker wire
When you're running wire inside your walls, it's important that you use speaker cable that's approved for in-wall runs. This cable's CL3 certification means it passed safety tests administered by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL). The UL looks at heat generated from current flowing through wire, how quickly the cable will catch and spread fire when exposed to flame, and the wire's susceptibility to damage from external stresses. Also, be sure to check your local building and fire code and buy wire accordingly.
- UL-rated for in-wall installation
- high-purity copper for high-integrity signal transfer
- twisted pair construction combats noise and outside interference
- EZ-Strip rip cord for quick jacket removal
- sequential footage markers printed on jacket for accurate cable measurements during installation
- wide dynamic range and improved bass response
- lifetime warranty
- MFR # 126541
What's in the box:
- One 500' roll of CL3/UL rated speaker cable (14AWG). Wire does not come with connectors.
Monster Cable 14-Gauge In-Wall Speaker Cables reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Monster Cable 14-Gauge In-Wall Speaker Cables
- Smooth jacket makes the speaker cable incredibly easy to pull through wall studs
- Complies with national electric code for in-wall installations