About the Monster Advanced Camcorder Mini HDMI Cable
If you want to enjoy high-definition camcorder footage on your HDTV, you'll need a special HDMI cable with a standard HDMI connector for your TV and a mini connector for your camcorder. This Monster Advanced camcorder cable is the ideal solution an easy, one-cable connection that provides crystal-clear picture and sound. Monster's high-quality cable design includes gas-injected insulation and triple-layer shielding to protect the signal as it travels from camcorder to TV.
- length: 2 meters (6.6 ft.)
- connects mini HDMI (type C) to standard HDMI (type A)
- high-speed design supports video resolutions up to 1080p
- high-purity copper conductors
- nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulates the signal
- high-density triple-layer shielding reject EM and RF interference
- 24k gold-plated contacts resist corrosion
- DuraFlex® protective jacket
- limited lifetime warranty
- MFR # 140323
What's in the box:
- 2 Meter HDMI cable for camcorders (with Type A full sized HDMI plug on one end and a Type C Mini HDMI plug on the other end)
- Information to consumers sheet
More details on the Monster Advanced Camcorder Mini HDMI Cable
Overview: The Monster Cable HDMI cable for camcorders is a 2-meter cable with a full-sized HDMI (Type A) plug on one end and a Mini-HDMI (Type C) plug on the other end. It allows you to connect a High Definition camcorder with a Mini-HDMI output directly to your HDTV with an HDMI input. This gives you the best possible signal transfer and sharp clear video.
Full HD: The cable is capable of passing a full 1080p high definition signal. It has been rated for High Speed, passing a bandwidth of over 4.95 Gbps.
Construction: The Monster HDMI camcorder cable features the following:
- 24k gold contact connectors
- Duraflex protective jacket
- High-purity copper conductors
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulator
- High-density triple-layer shielding