About the Monster Interlink® Datalink 100
If your components have coaxial digital inputs and outputs, you need a specially designed cable to get all the performance your gear can give you. Standard audio patch cords won't do!
Monster Datalink 100 cables are specially designed for the wider frequency bandwidth required for digital applications. Their optimum impedance-matched design ensures accurate digital signal handling.
- length: 1/2meter (1.65 ft.)
- 75-ohm design for use with coaxial digital audio or composite video connections
- high-purity stranded copper conductor
- high density braided copper shielding
- patented 12-cut Turbine® RCA connectors with 24k gold-plated contacts to resist corrosion
- Duraflex protective jacket
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 109517
What's in the box:
- One 1/2-meter (1.65') RCA cable for digital coaxial connections
- In a blister pack with Monster promotional info/warranty card/survey
Monster Interlink® Datalink 100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Monster Interlink® Datalink 100
Designed to enhance the resolution and performance of digital
home audio equipment.
Structured matrix dielectrics: Result in greater dynamics and clarity of sound.
12-cut Turbine design connector with 24k gold contacts and split-tip center: For greater contact pressure to maximize signal transfer.
Silver Content Solder Joints: Accurately transfer low level signals.
Duraflex protective jacket: Resistant
to weather, chemicals and abrasion.
Double high-density copper braided shielding: For noise reduction and protection against interference
High purity copper stranded coax: For faster transients and greater clarity.
Note: Cable is dark blue-gray color and has directional arrows on it.