About the Monster QuickLock Self-Crimping Banana Connectors
These high-performance, heavy-duty banana connectors from Monster feature a two-piece, screw-on design that gives you easy and reliable speaker cable termination no tools needed. They also boast nine separate 24k gold-plated leaf spring contacts for maximum signal transfer without corrosion. If your receiver or speakers have banana-compatible binding posts, these connectors are super-easy to plug in, and they give you a solid, dependable contact.
- nine 24k gold-plated beryllium-copper leaf spring contacts for maximum signal transfer
- special teeth and ring-lock for a strong grip that stays tight
- easy screw-on design no tools required
- two pairs included; each pair includes one insulator with a red band and one with a blue band
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 127757-00
What's in the box:
- 4 Gold-plated Quick Lock banana connectors (2 with red bands on the insulators/2 with blue bands)
- "Information to consumers in application of EU WEEE Directive 96/2002" note
Monster QuickLock Self-Crimping Banana Connectors reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Monster QuickLock Self-Crimping Banana Connectors
2 Piece Screw-on Design: For easy and reliable crimp-less speaker cable termination.
24k Gold Contacts: For maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
Special Teeth and Ring-lock: For an extremely strong grip that stays tight for optimum signal transfer.
Dimensions: With the insulator connected, the unit is 1.575" long. The banana plug itself is 0.675" long, and it is 0.15" wide at the tip and 0.2" wide at the leaf spring contact. The insulator measures 0.535" in diameter. Fits up to 12 guage speaker wire.
Installation: Unlike most connector systems, Quick Lock connectors require no tools. To connect to speaker cables:
- Strip the cable jacket to expose 5/8" of copper stranding
- Slip the Quick Lock mounting post over the exposed copper
- Using your fingers, twist the copper strands to form a point
- Place the connector over the copper point, turning it clockwise onto the threaded portion of the mounting post until secure
The Monster QuickLock Self-Crimping Banana Connectors replaces these items
- fits Original Monster Cable and other 12-gauge cable
- nine beryllium-copper leaf springs for increased contact pressure
- 24k hard-gold contact for maximum signal transfer
- Fits Original Monster Cable and other 12-gauge cable
- 9 separate 24k gold-plated beryllium-copper leaf spring contacts
- special teeth and ring-lock for strong grip
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked