About the Monster QuickLock™ MKIII Self-Crimping Banana Connectors
These high-performance, heavy-duty banana connectors from Monster feature a two-piece, screw-on design that gives you easy and reliable speaker cable termination — no tools needed. They also boast nine separate 24k gold-plated leaf spring contacts for maximum signal transfer without corrosion. If your receiver or speakers have banana-compatible binding posts, these connectors are super-easy to plug in, and they give you a solid, dependable contact.
- for use with speaker wire up to 12-gauge
- nine 24k gold-plated beryllium-copper leaf spring contacts for maximum signal transfer
- special teeth and ring-lock for a strong grip that stays tight
- easy screw-on design no tools required
- two pairs included; each pair includes one insulator with a red band and one with a blue band
- warranty: 30 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 140709-00
What's in the box:
- 4 Gold-plated Quick Lock banana connectors
Monster QuickLock™ MKIII Self-Crimping Banana Connectors reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Monster QuickLock™ MKIII Self-Crimping Banana Connectors
24K Gold Contacts: Monster Cable's Black Platinum QuickLock Banana-plug connectors utilize 24k gold contacts for mast signal transfer and corrosion resistance.
Gripping Teeth & Ring Lock: The Black Platinum QuickLock Banana-plug connectors employ gripping teeth and a ring-lock for a secure connection to your speaker wire that will not turn lose.
Self-Crimping Installation: Unlike most connectors that require crimping tools, these QuickLock connectors from Monster Cable require no tools.
- Strip the cable jacket to expose 5/8" of copper stranding.
- Using your fingers, twist the copper strands to form a point.
- Slip the QuickLock mounting post over the exposed copper.
- Fan the copper strands over the connector base.
- Place the connector over the copper strands, turning it clockwise onto the threaded portion of the mounting post until secure.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked