About the Monster XP Cable
Monster Cable is a world leader and innovator in the highly specialized field of speaker cables. Their research has found that cable construction, the method of winding, and the insulating dielectrics around the cable all have a profound effect on controlling the distortion-producing electromagnetic fields generated by complex audio signals.
Monster's high-value, entry-level speaker cable offers audiophile-quality performance at low cost. XP is thinner than Original Monster Cable, so it's great for small speakers, mini systems, and rack systems. It is also excellent for surround speakers.
Monster twist-on connectors highly recommended.
- Specially designed cable windings for more accurate transfer of musical signals
- Patented Magnetic Flux Tube construction breaks up internal magnetic fields for more natural music reproduction
- Linear Polyethelyne (LPE) insulation around conductors reduces dielectric signal loss
- Impressive frequency response, and dynamic range for a cable of this size and price
- Monster's "Best Buy" entry-level speaker cable offers audiophile-quality performance at low cost
- Especially recommended for small speakers, mini systems, and rack systems
What's in the box:
- One 10' length of Monster XP speaker cable in a plastic bag
- Note: Cable does not come with connectors
Monster XP Cable reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Monster XP Cable
- Magnetic Flux Tube construction and special windings for natural music reproduction
- Impressive clarity, bass response and dynamic range in a compact design
- Special LPE insulation reduces signal loss and distortion
- Special compact design makes installation easy