About the Monster XP®
Monster XP speaker cable offers high-quality performance at an affordable price. XP is ideal for small speakers and desktop systems. Compared to the standard lamp cord you find at home improvement stores, XP's advanced construction delivers smoother, more natural sound, especially over long runs.
- Magnetic Flux Tube® construction breaks up internal magnetic fields for more natural sound
- Linear Polyethelyne (LPE) dielectric insulation for reduced signal loss
- flexible, multi-stranded 16-gauge cable with smooth jacket for easy installation
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 127863
What's in the box:
- One 20' length of Monster XP 16-gauge speaker cable (with clear jacket)
- "Information to consumers in application of EU WEEE Directive 96/2002" note
- Limited Warranty sheet
Monster XP® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Monster XP®
Overview: The Monster XP MKII Clear Jacket Speaker Cable is compact high-performance speaker cable which offers outstanding sonic performance at an attractive, affordable price. The Monster XP MKII is an advanced 16-gauge speaker cable for hookup of speakers to stereo and surround sound home theater systems. The Monster XP MKII speaker cable offers deeper bass, greater clarity, better imaging, and cleaner highs from your connected loudspeakers and AV receiver.
Compact Design: The Monster XP MKII speaker cable's compact design makes it ideal for high-performance installations where space is at a premium.
Special Winding Construction: The Monster XP MKII speaker cable utilizes special winding construction to more accurately transfers music signals.
Magnetic Flux Tube & LPE Insulation: The Monster XP MKII speaker cable features Monster's exclusive Magnetic Flux Tube and Special LPE Insulation that let you hear more of the music with deeper, tighter bass, better imaging, and powerful dynamic range; that easily surpasses ordinary zip cord.
- Patented Magnetic Flux Tube: Breaks up internal magnetic fields for greater dynamic range.
- LPE Dielectric: Insulation around conductors reduces signal loss for greater clarity.
Available Lengths: The Monster XP MKII Clear Jacket Speaker Cable is available in the following lengths.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
9 questions already asked