Marine 4-gauge amplifier add-on wiring kit — add an additional amp to your 1/0 gauge wiring
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the T-Spec V10-D104K by Crutchfield's Jon Paul
Add another amp to your system
If you've already installed a 1/0-gauge amplifier wiring kit in your boat, this T-Spec V10-D108K 4-gauge wiring kit will let you add another amp to your system and really crank up your sound. This water-resistant kit includes everything you need to send power to your new marine amplifier.
With 4-gauge BC-5W2 cable, you'll get long life and maximum power transfer. This kit includes two brass distribution blocks, 10-foot power and ground wires, a 20-foot remote turn-on wire, installation hardware and wire ties to help ensure a neat installation. This kit does not include patch cables or speaker wire, so you'll need to purchase those separately.
- marine amplifier power wiring kit
- add another amp to your marine or powersports system
- package includes power wire, ground wire, turn-on wire, two brass distribution blocks and wire ties
- 10-foot 4-gauge white wire
- 10-foot 4-gauge gray wire
- 20-foot turn-on wire
- 4-gauge BC-5W2 marine-compliant cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 10' 4 gauge OFC Power wire (white)
- 10' 4 gauge OFC Ground wire (grey)
- 10' 18 ga. OFC remote turn-on wire
- 2 Distribution blocks w/snap-on covers (One 1/0 ga. input
- two 4 ga. outputs each)
- Ten 6" wire-ties
- Two 4 ga. crimp-on spade terminals (non-insulated)
- One 18 ga. crimp-on spade terminal (insulated)
- One 18 ga. crimp-connector
- Four 12 mm Phillips-head screws
- 2 Insulating boots for 4 ga. spade terminals.
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Metra V10-D104K is a 4 gauge marine wiring kit designed for adding an additional amp to an existing amplified system. It includes two 10' sections of 4 gauge OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) wire for power and ground, 10' of 18 gauge remote turn-on wire, two brass distribution blocks each with a single 1/0 ga. input and two 4 ga. outputs (each with a 3mm hex-head set-screw), two 4 ga. crimp-on spade terminals with rubber insulating boots, one 18 ga. crimp-on spade terminal, one 18 ga. crimp-connector, and 4 mounting screws for the distribution blocks.
Note: This "Add-A-Amp" wiring kit doesn't include a fuse, fuse holder, patch cables, 3 mm Allen key, or speaker wires. The power and ground wires included are intended to be run from the distribution block to the amp location.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.