Marine 1/0-gauge amplifier wiring kit with 200-amp circuit breaker (20 feet)
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the T-Spec V10-S2001 by Crutchfield's Jon Paul
A heavy-duty amp kit that's made for marine use
A marine amplifier has to stand up to the rigors of life on the water. So does the wiring kit you use with it. This marine-rated V10-S2001 amplifier wiring kit from T-Spec will give you powerful sound and reliable power for seasons to come.
1/0-gauge power and ground wire
This rugged, water-resistant kit includes everything you need to send power to your high-performance marine amp. The 1/0-gauge BC-5W2 wire ensures maximum power transfer, and the 200-amp circuit breaker is ignition-protected for safety and reliability. There's even an easy-to-use reset switch.
This kit includes the circuit breaker, 20-foot power and ground wires, a 20-foot remote turn-on wire, installation hardware, and wire ties to help ensure a neat installation. This kit does not include patch cables or speaker wire, so you'll need to purchase those separately.
- marine amplifier wiring kit
- package includes power wire, ground wire, turn-on wire, circuit breaker, ring terminals, wire ties, and more
- 20-foot 1/0-gauge white copper wire
- 20-foot 1/0-gauge gray copper wire
- 20-foot 18-gauge turn-on wire
- BC-5W2 marine-compliant cable
- 200-amp circuit breaker
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 20' 1/0 ga. OFC power wire (white)
- 20' 1/0 ga. OFC ground wire (grey)
- 20' 18 ga. OFC remote turn-on wire
- 200 Amp circuit breaker (w/3 mm hex-head set-screws)
- Two 16 mm Phillips-head screws
- One 18 ga. crimp-on spade terminal (insulated)
- One 18 ga. crimp-connector
- Ten 6" wire-ties
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Metra V10-S2001 is a marine-grade amplifier wiring kit designed for amplifiers with a maximum current draw of 200 amps. The OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) power, ground, and remote turn-on wires carry a CEA-2015 specification and are BC-5W2 marine compliant.
- 20' Length of 1/0 ga. OFC power wire in a white jacket, terminated on one end with a 3/8" ring terminal.
- 20' Length of 1/0 ga. OFC ground wire in a grey jacket, terminated on one end with a 3/8" ring terminal.
- 20' Length of 18 ga. OFC remote turn-on wire
- 200 Amp circuit breaker, with 3 mm hex-head set-screws on each end.
- Ten 6" wire-ties.
- Two 16 mm Phillips-head screws for mounting the circuit breaker.
- One 18 ga. crimp-on spade terminal for remote turn-on wire.
- One 18 ga. crimp connector.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.