About the Axxess XSVI-1731-NAV
The Axxess XSVI-1731-NAV interface lets you connect your new car stereo to the factory wiring plug in select 2016-up Honda vehicles. This adapter provides the electrical, ground, and speaker connections you need. It also retains the factory backup camera, and offers the reverse, parking brake, and Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) outputs needed for installing a new navigation receiver.
The XSVI-1731-NAV interface includes the AX-CAM6V 12-volt to 6-volt converter you'll need to power your backup camera. The interface also includes a pre-wired harness that plugs into the Axxess ASWC-1 interface (sold separately), saving you time and effort in getting your factory steering wheel audio controls to work with your new car stereo.
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this adapter is compatible with your vehicle. Warranty: 1 year.
- connect a new stereo to your factory wiring plug
- retains your Honda backup camera
- provides connections for parking brake, Vehicle Speed Sensor (V.S.S.), and reverse for installing navigation receivers
- includes prewired harness for ASWC-1 steering wheel control adapter
- includes 12-volt to 6-volt converter to power backup camera
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XSVI-1731-NAV
What's in the box:
- Replacement radio interface module
- Wiring harness
- 12V-to-6V converter
- Installation Instructions
Axxess XSVI-1731-NAV reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Axxess XSVI-1731-NAV
Vehicle Compatibility: The XSVI-1731-NAV radio replacement interface module from Axxess Integrate allows you to replace the factory radio in your 2016-up Honda Civic LX with an aftermarket head unit while retaining important factory features.
Retained Factory Features: The Axxess Integrate XSVI-1731-NAV retains the following features in your 2016-up Honda Civic LX after you have replaced your factory radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power): The XSVI-1731-NAV retains the R.A.P. function in your vehicle. R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) supplies power to the radio after the ignition is shut off until one of the front doors are opened.
- Back Up Camera: The XSVI-1731-NAV's harness features a composite video connector which plugs into your aftermarket head unit's rear-view camera input in order to retain your vehicle's factory installed back up camera. A 12V-to-6V converter is supplied for camera power.
- Optional Steering Wheel Control: The XSVI-1731-NAV interface features a right-angle 3.5mm connector that lets you keep your vehicle's factory steering wheel controls via the optional Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface (120ASWC1, sold separately).
Outputs: The Axxess Integrate XSVI-1731-NAV provides a 12V/10A accessory output and navigation outputs to make installation easier and less time consuming.
- Accessory (12V/10A): Because there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness of the 2016-up Honda Civic, the XSVI-1731-NAV provides a 12-volt, 10-amp switched accessory output. This prevents you from having to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing your aftermarket stereo.
- Navigation: The XSVI-1731-NAV provides essential wires required for aftermarket radios that have navigation. VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense), Reverse, and Parking Brake wires are provided. This helps to cut down the installation time, since the installer does not have to look for these wires in the vehicle.
Color Codes: Wiring up the XSVI-1731-NAV is like wiring up any other wire harness that would attach to an aftermarket radio's harness. The Metra/EIA wire code can be found on the back of the interface's package that will aid you in the wiring of your aftermarket radio. The XSVI-1731-NAV interface contains the following wire leads -
|Gray||Right Front +|
|Gray/Black||Right Front -|
|White||Left Front +|
|White/Black||Left Front -|
|Purple||Right Rear +|
|Purple/Black||Right Rear -|
|Green||Left Rear +|
|Green/Black||Left Rear -|
|Blue/Pink||VSS (Vehicle Speed Sense)|
|Light Green||Parking Brake|
|Yellow Composite Video Jack||Backup Camera|
|Right-Angle 3.5mm Jack||SWC connector for ASWC-1|