About the Metra ethereal CS-1X2HDMSPL4
Send an HDMI signal to two displays
Have an HDMI source that you want to display on two separate TVs or monitors? This splitter from Metra makes it easy — simply connect your HDMI cables and you're ready to go. It supports 4K and HDR-encoded content, making it compatible with nearly any HDMI source.
- 1 input/2 output HDMI splitter
- supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 for passing 4K Ultra HD content
- supports HDR and 3D-encoded content
- wall-mountable with included hardware
- requires AC power (adapter included)
- LED indicators for power and output status
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-1X2HDMSPL4
What's in the box:
- HDMI splitter (1 input/2 output)
- AC power adapter (attached 58" DC cord)
- User Manual
More details on the Metra ethereal CS-1X2HDMSPL4
1x2 HDMI Splitter: Metra's CS-1X2HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter incorporates a single HDMI 2.0 input with two HDMI 2.0 outputs allowing you to share a single standard definition, high definition, or ultra high definition source device (like a Blu-ray player, Game Console or Satellite/Cable receiver) with two displays (like your flat-panel TV or front projector).
HDMI 2.0 (18Gbps): Metra's CS-1X2HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, along with Ultra HD 4K and HDR video. The splitter is capable of receiving and transmitting video bandwidths up to 18Gbps.
- 4K Resolution: The CS-1X2HDMSPL4 is compatible with ultra-HD video resolutions up to 4k @ 60Hz with support of YCBR 4:4:4 color subsampling. It is also compatible with high definition video up to 1080p @ 60Hz; even 3D video. In addition it supports 480i standard definition video.
- HDR Formats: The Metra 1x2 HDMI splitter supports all the major HDR formats - including HDR 10, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma).
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: HDCP 2.2 is supported by all of the HDMI splitter's inputs & outputs; HDCP is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with 4K Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers.
Up to 7.1ch Audio: The Metra CS-1X2HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter supports up to LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
EDID Control: Metra's CS-1X2HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter features 16 different EDID codes that can be selected using 4 dip-switches. EDID stands for Extended Display Identification Data. A couple of EDID configurations to note -
- Copy Once: Read the EDID of the first connected output only.
- Mix1: Lowest format of audio and lowest format of video.
- Mix2: Highest format of audio and compose down-scaling of video.
- Mix3: Lowest format of audio and compose down scaling of video.
Note: See User Manual for full list of dip-switch configurations and descriptions.
LED Indicators: The Metra 1x2 HDMI splitter features three LEDs to indicate Power and Output 1/2 status. These LEDs will illuminate Blue when the device is connected to power and up to two displays.
Power Requirements: Metra's CS-1X2HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter operates off of standard household current using the supplied AC power adapter (Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 0.2A; Output: 5.0V/1A).
1 question already asked