About the Metra ethereal CS-1X4HDMSPL4
Send an HDMI signal to up to four displays
Have a single HDMI source that you want to display on up to four separate TVs or monitors? This splitter from Metra makes it easy — simply connect your HDMI cables and you're ready to go. It supports 4K and HDR-encoded content, making it compatible with nearly any HDMI source.
- 1 input/4 output HDMI splitter
- supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 for passing 4K Ultra HD content
- supports HDR and 3D-encoded content
- wall-mountable with included hardware
- requires AC power (adapter included)
- LED indicators for power and output status
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-1X4HDMSPL4
What's in the box:
- HDMI splitter (1 input/4 output)
- AC power adapter (attached 58" DC cord)
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Screws
- User Manual
Metra ethereal CS-1X4HDMSPL4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra ethereal CS-1X4HDMSPL4
1X4 HDMI Splitter: Metra's CS-1X4HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter incorporates a single HDMI 2.0 input with four HDMI 2.0 outputs allowing you to share a single standard definition, high definition, or ultra high definition source device (like a Blu-ray player, Game Console or Satellite/Cable receiver) with four displays (such as multiple flat-panel TVs and front projectors).
HDMI 2.0 (18Gbps): Metra's CS-1X4HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, along with Ultra HD 4K and HDR video. The splitter is capable of receiving and transmitting video bandwidths up to 18Gbps.
- 4K Resolution: The CS-1X4HDMSPL4 is compatible with ultra-HD video resolutions up to 4k @ 60Hz with support of YCBR 4:4:4 color subsampling. It is also compatible with high definition video up to 1080p @ 60Hz; even 3D video. In addition it supports 480i standard definition video.
- HDR Formats: The Metra 1X4 HDMI splitter supports all the major HDR formats - including HDR 10, Dolby Vision, and HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma).
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: HDCP 2.2 is supported by all of the HDMI splitter's inputs & outputs; HDCP is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with 4K Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers.
Up to 7.1ch Audio: The Metra CS-1X4HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter supports up to LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
LED Indicators: The Metra 1X4 HDMI splitter features five LEDs to indicate Power and Output (1-2-3-4) status. These LEDs will illuminate Blue when the device is connected to power and up to four displays.
Power Requirements: Metra's CS-1X4HDMSPL4 HDMI splitter operates off of standard household current using the supplied AC power adapter (Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz, 0.35A; Output: 5.0V/2A).
Mounting Options: The Metra 1X4 HDMI splitter can be simply placed on top of a shelf or table. It can also be wall mounted or mounted to an AV cabinet using the included brackets and hardware (mounting screws not included).