About the DataComm Hole Saw Plate
Here's an easy way to create a small pass-through for an HDMI cable. Use a 1.75" hole saw (not included) to create an opening in your wall. The back of this plate is circular, and snugly fits into the newly-created opening. The built-in mounting wings tighten against the wall for a secure fit.
- 2" design features a small brush opening that allows an HDMI or other A/V cable to pass through
- makes concealing wire or cabling behind a TV easy
- built-in metal mounting wings make installation simple
- designed for use with 1.75" hole saw
- the back of this plate is circular and is designed to fit in the opening created by a hole saw drill attachment
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 45-0006-WH
What's in the box:
- Hole-saw plate
- 2 Mounting wings
- 2 Screws
- 2 Nuts
- Instruction/Installation Sheet
DataComm Hole Saw Plate reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the DataComm Hole Saw Plate
Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate: The Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate (45-0006-WH) is designed for managing low voltage cables and hiding them behind a flat-panel TV, AV receiver, or other audio/video component.
Note: The Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate is designed for use with low voltage/data cables only. Do not use with electrical AC powers cords or extension cords.
Brushed Opening: A brush opening allows in-wall HDMI and other types of in-wall audio/video cables, speaker wire, and Ethernet data cable to fit and pass through.
Mounting Wings: Metal mounting wings are molded onto the plate and fasten tightly against the back of the drywall.
Installation Dimensions: The Easy Mount Hole Saw Plate (45-0006-WH) requires a round cutout in your room's drywall and features the following installation dimensions.
- Cutout: 1.75" (diameter) x 0.1875" (deep)
- Outer Frame: 2.0625" (w) x 2.0625" (h) x 1.5625" (d)
- Overall: 2.0625" (w) x 2.0625" (h) x 1.75" (d)
Tools Required: You will need a 1-3/4" hole saw and a philips-head screwdriver.
1 question already asked