About the Metra CS-4X1MVU Multi-Viewer
Enjoy flexible display combinations
Enjoy flexible display combinations
Metra's CS-4X1MVU four-in, one-out multi-viewer lets you watch up to four HDMI sources on a single display simultaneously. Say you have a big TV or projector screen in your basement, and you want to keep up with multiple sporting or news events. You can display content from a cable or satellite box, computer, gaming console, or Blu-ray player all at the same time.
Simple source selection and control
This unit has four HDMI inputs that each support resolutions up to 4K at 30 fps. A handy picture-in-picture mode lets you position smaller content "windows" into your choice of screen corners.
You can also choose which audio source you want to hear. For example, you can pipe a football game's sound from your cable box through to your sound system while other video sources are displayed silently on your screen.
Flexible configuration and control options come courtesy of front-panel buttons and the included remote control.
- 4-HDMI input, 1-HDMI output multi-viewer
- inputs can be switched and arranged in multiple configurations
- picture-in-picture mode lets you position smaller content "windows" into your choice of screen corners
- select which audio signal is routed to your TV or sound system using the included IR remote
- connect HDMI sources like Blu-ray players, cable or satellite boxes, security systems, or streaming devices
- ideal for displaying sporting events or digital signage in small- to medium-sized bars, restaurants, or other retail spaces
- front-panel and remote input selection buttons
- LED indicators for power and signal status
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CS-4X1MVU
What's in the box:
- 4x1 HDMI Mulit-viewer module
- AC Power supply w/ attached 47" DC cord (12VDC/2A output)
- IR Remote control (installed CR2025 battery)
- 2 Rack-ears
- Four 5mm screws
- Quickstart guide
Metra CS-4X1MVU Multi-Viewer reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra CS-4X1MVU Multi-Viewer
Overview: The Metra CS-4X1MVU is a 4x1 HDMI multi-viewer that can display up to 4 HDMI sources on a single display. Multiple split-screen viewing modes let you choose which source will be the predominate picture and which sources will be displayed in smaller "boxes" inside the main screen, with up to 4 sources displayed at the same time. You can even select which source's audio will be sent to the display. Other features include:
- PIP: The CS-4X1MVU features PIP (Picture-In-Picture) mode that can display a second source in any of the 4 screen corners.
- Full Screen: This allows you to change the aspect ratio on sources that don't fill the entire screen.
- Scaler: This feature lets you switch between 720p, 1080p, and 4K@30Hz output signals.
- HDMI: The CS-4X1MVU includes 4 rear-panel HDMI inputs (HDMI 1.4). Four corresponding numbered LEDs on the front panel light to indicate which input(s) have been selected.
- USB: A front-panel USB port (Type-A, 2.0) is provided for firmware updates only.
- HDMI Output: A single HDMI port is provided for connecting to a TV or monitor.
- Audio: A front-panel 3.5mm stereo output is provided for passing the audio out to an amplifier or receiver. This can also be used with a set of headphones for monitoring.
Remote Control: The CS-4X1MVU includes a wireless IR remote control, providing the same functions as the front panel, along with additional controls for PIP, Full Screen, and Modify for rearranging the selected input sources on the display. Four Audio buttons let you easily select which input source's audio will be passed to the display as well.
3 questions already asked