About the Metra 70-5520AV Factory Integration Adapter
When used with Metra's 70-5520 harness (sold separately), this 70-5520AV harness allows you to keep the factory rear seat DVD player in select 2003-07 Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. This cable sends audio from the DVD player to your new radio, so your new radio must have rear auxiliary RCA inputs or a minjack input (you'll need a dual-female-RCA to male minijack adapter).
Please enter your vehicle information or call an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to find out if this model is compatible with your vehicle. Warranty: 1 year.
Metra 70-5520AV Factory Integration Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra 70-5520AV Factory Integration Adapter
Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Factory DVD Retention Harness: The Metra 70-5520AV allows audio from your Ford, Lincoln, or Mercury vehicle's factory rear DVD player to play through your new aftermarket head unit with a rear Aux input.
- You will also need Metra's 70-5520 wiring harness and a dash kit to complete installation (both sold separately).
- Your aftermarket head unit must have a rear Aux input. If your head unit's rear aux input consists of a minijack, you will need a minijack-to-RCA adapter (sold separately).
Vehicle Compatibility: The Metra 70-5520AV is designed specifically for the following Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury vehicles (non-navigation models).
- 2004-2006 Expedition (w/o navigation)
- 2003 Expedition (late production)
- 2003-2006 Navigator (w/ navigation and with THX)
- 2003-2006 Navigator (without navigation and without THX)
- 2004-2007 Monterey
- 2004-2005 Montaineer (Audiophile)
The Metra 70-5520AV Factory Integration Adapter replaces these items
- lets you hear audio from the factory-installed DVD system in select 2004-up Ford, vehicles when you install an aftermarket receiver
- your new receiver must have an auxiliary input
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked