About the Metra 99-3030B Dash and Wiring Kit
The Metra 99-3030B dash and wiring kit allows you to install a new single-DIN (2" tall) or double-DIN (4" tall) aftermarket stereo in your vehicle's dash opening. while maintaining your vehicle's steering wheel audio controls, climate controls, OnStar, warning chimes, Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.), and other factory features.
Keep your factory features
The included Axxess interface module and wiring harness let you keep your factory amplifier (if equipped) as well as retaining your 12-volt accessory power, Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.), OnStar, Bluetooth, and balance and fade controls. The module also supplies the outputs (parking brake, reverse, and speed sense) you'll need to connect a navigation receiver. The 99-3030B package also includes the Axxess ASWC-1 module which retains your steering wheel audio controls.
Factory fit and finish
Metra's 99-3030B package includes a full center dash panel that matches the fit and finish of your Cadillac's dash. The factory climate controls snap directly into the new dash panel.
- install a new single- or double-DIN car stereo and retain your vehicle's factory features
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls with the included ASWC-1 module
- retains OnStar, factory amp, Bluetooth, warning chimes, and balance and fade controls
- retains 12-volt accessory power and Retained Accessory Power (R.A.P.)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 99-3030B
What's in the box:
- Radio housing
- 2 Climate control trim-panels
- Twelve #8 x 3/8" screws
- 6 Panel-clips
- Radio replacement interface module
- Steering wheel control interface module
- Vehicle harness
- Interface harness
- SWC harness
- SWC adapter
- Jumper harness
- Antenna adapter
- Installation Instructions
Metra 99-3030B Dash and Wiring Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Metra 99-3030B Dash and Wiring Kit
Vehicle Compatibility: The Metra Turbo Kit (99-3030B) is designed specifically for the 2004-2009 Cadillac XLR. The 99-3030B allows you to replace your factory radio with an aftermarket stereo and retain important factory functions, which otherwise would be lost.
Single- or Double-DIN Dash Kit: The included dash kit fits most single-DIN or Double-DIN aftermarket head units (a pocket is included for Single-DIN installations. The kit features high-grade ABS plastic with a smooth matte black finish and is contoured to match your vehicle's factory dash.
Radio Replacement Interface: The included radio replacement interface module allows the replacement of the factory radio in your 2004-2009 Cadillac XLR with an aftermarket head unit. This interface module allows you to retain factory features such as the factory amplifier, OnStar, warning chimes, and RAP.
- Factory Amplifier: You'll be able to retain your vehicle's factory amplifier (if equipped) with the ability to balance and fade from your new aftermarket stereo.
- OnStar & Bluetooth Compatible: The 99-3030B is designed to retain the factory OnStar emergency services system, along with Bluetooth, that would normally be lost when your factory radio is replaced by an aftermarket head unit.
- RAP & Warning Chimes: The ignition power source of many vehicles keeps the radio on until one of the doors is opened. This feature is called the RAP (retained accessory power). The 99-3030B is designed to retain this feature along with warning chimes.
Steering Wheel Control Module: The Metra 99-3030B comes with an steering wheel control module (ASWC-1) that will allow you to retain the factory steering wheel controls of your 2004-2009 Cadillac XLR. Your aftermarket stereo must be equipped with a steering wheel control input jack (3.5mm) or a steering wheel control input wire (blue/yellow). Compatible aftermarket head unit brands include Alpine, Clarion, Jensen, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, and Sony.
Outputs: The Metra Turbo Kit (99-3030B) offers a +12V/10A Accessory Output and Navigation Outputs to make the installation of your new aftermarket stereo in your 2004-2009 Cadillac XLR simpler and less time consuming.
- +12V/10A Accessory Output: In many GM vehicles, there is no 12-volt accessory wire in the factory harness, which requires the installer to run an accessory wire to the fuse box or underneath the steering column when installing an aftermarket radio. The 99-3030B is designed to provide this 12V/10A switched accessory output.
- Navigation Outputs: The Metra 99-3030B provides a VSS (vehicle speed sense), Parking Brake, and a Reverse Gear output to make installing an aftermarket navigation head unit simpler and less time consuming.
2 questions already asked